Martina and Alberto - home activities #39

Noldus

24 minutes ago, tle said:

It doesn't appear Martina has that much to hide. She's sitting there scrolling though her pictures and videos for all you guys to see her personal life.

I was just noticing the same thing tle. I zoomed in to get a better view of the things as she was scrolling through hoping to see some salacious things from Martina's past...like private photos of her and Nelly on vacation together, but despite the high zoom, I really couldn't see much. But here's the thing...every single woman on RLC understands PERFECTLY all camera angles...Martina wanted us to see these images on her phone...and I think that's pretty cool. As has been said many times, Martina is one very intelligient, exhibitionist woman...she knows how to "pull viewers strings" as they say in the U.S. I'm hooked on her despite the lack of recent sexual escapades...but that's ok as I just think she's focused on her studies. But, I think that eventually, she is who she is: a bisexual woman who loves women. I think it is really, really hard for her to abandon those inate tendencies...but maybe I'm wrong about that. Anyway, it was great tie that you caught that also...very observant.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Radi and Kitty doesorrect  the same thing.

You're somewhat correct thinga, but I think Martina was being way more subtle...it was certainly not in your face exhibitionist masturbation like Radi or Kitty...it was more of Martina wanting us to see private images not seen before. Whether those images were sexual or not doesn't to me...I believe she placed the phone in a camera-friendly position where she knows viewers could see it...I don't remember her doing that before with her her large screen phone. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into this. But with Martina, she can be on a different level than other women in RLC.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, DWI said:

I was just noticing the same thing tle. I zoomed in to get a better view of the things as she was scrolling through hoping to see some salacious things from Martina's past...like private photos of her and Nelly on vacation together, but despite the high zoom, I really couldn't see much. But here's the thing...every single woman on RLC understands PERFECTLY all camera angles...Martina wanted us to see these images on her phone...and I think that's pretty cool. As has been said many times, Martina is one very intelligient, exhibitionist woman...she knows how to "pull viewers strings" as they say in the U.S. I'm hooked on her despite the lack of recent sexual escapades...but that's ok as I just think she's focused on her studies. But, I think that eventually, she is who she is: a bisexual woman who loves women. I think it is really, really hard for her to abandon those inate tendencies...but maybe I'm wrong about that. Anyway, it was great tie that you caught that also...very observant.

When I first noticed she was holding her camera up higher and closer to the camera and scrolling through all her pictures. She was sharing her personal life off camera with us. I saw video's of her dancing at nightclubs with the tall guy that was sitting at the table with her and Alberto just the other day and pictures of her out on the town with three or four other girls.. I didn't see anything salacious...

1 minute ago, tle said:

When I first noticed she was holding her camera up higher and closer to the camera and scrolling through all her pictures. She was sharing her personal life off camera with us. I saw video's of her dancing at nightclubs with the tall guy that was sitting at the table with her and Martina just the other day and pictures of her out on the town with three or four other girls.. I didn't see anything salacious...

Well, ok then. Maybe I was just wishful thinking. Thanks for the input,

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh shit thats right Martina cant be doing it for the show as seeing that she does not get Bonuses so why pray tell would she do the things she did at B4 if that was not how she parties all the time,prove me wrong lol

oh very good point so why would Martina do all the things she did at B4 if she was not getting a bonus you must be right lol and she just likes it

Usually , around Christmas , they share some moments saved on their mobiles with us .. the best is when they do it in the bathroom , camera 05_6 , maybe we see it again during Christmas 😇

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh very good point so why would Martina do all the things she did at B4 if she was not getting a bonus you must be right lol and she just likes it

and we have to say we are sorry but we were only taking Martina's word on it even though we all know they know we have translators and of course she would not embarass al or rat out Boggy who does not want anyone knowing where he was 3 or 4 nights a week pretty much every week

oh come on really right after Boggy says hey i dont want you having sex with my wife he gives her a 3 hour ride home and isnt it lucky he was giving Martina a ride home when he just could not do some RLC buisness and would have been lost if Martina was not there to help him with the language 🤣