Fiora, Harley 2021 #1

I'm not a fan of either, but this was pretty hot! Show or not, that's some of the best girl/girl pussy licking I can remember 😛... The cam angle is great! It makes me sound like a hypocrite, after what I posted earlier about watching RLC mainly for the real life aspects and not the shows...But that view was pretty damned good...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not a fan of either, but this was pretty hot! Show or not, that's some of the best girl/girl pussy licking I can remember 😛... The cam angle is great! It makes me sound like a hypocrite, after what I posted earlier about watching RLC mainly for the real life aspects and not the shows...But that view was pretty damned good...

That’s why I left your post earlier without commenting 😂😛 And I am MASSIVELY surprised now with this one 🙈😱

Perhaps the explanation is that this was the first time between the two and whenever anything is new and especially when these both girls were ( are ) very sensual , it made for a nice show …

The comment about shows or not and more reality , i would only say that since it is a product addressed to a variety of subscribers , a bit of everything and in fair doses offered without crazy or insane exaggerations or complete fake things can be a good approach by RLC…The question is what product actually wants RLC to offer as I think they also don’t know at the moment ..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I can then finally say it loud here 😂😂😂🤣 Whatever Loraine is trying to do since she rejoined , whatever Radislava is trying to convince people that she’s into for over a year now  and most of all whatever the BS that Leora and Malia were doing or trying to do for more than a year too , within 48 hours of their reestablishment as RLC tenants , in an apartment that the only great lighting place is the sauna , both girls Harley and Fiora caught us all by surprise and offered a session that goes back to the nice and unexpected / unpredictable shows before the huge cut bonus by RLC .

Now , I don’t say that it should happen again and again , but at least we didn’t see any fake things of pretending  to touch or kissing  or licking , this was a great lesbian interaction and if I am correct , this was Harley’s major show of this kind . It is unbelievable that Loraine for example or even Nana are having the current facilities ( even though I can in a way understand RLC with Loraine because she has shared her private life and she has been interacting with shows since many years ) and both these two girls are in away punished to live in a couple’s apartment without being a couple 😆 , with at least one having a BF ( Fiora ) and Harley sleeping in the LR’s couch like she’s a temporary and short term tenant , like Buffy for example …We should also not forget that both  these girls were kicked out in the first place without doing anything wrong ( except if we say that they also contributed in the loud party the last time we saw them in B1 .. ) 

I hope RLC sees the dynamic of these two girls and gives them the possibility and opportunity  to shine , in my humble opinion , reuniting them in B4 can be amazing , especially seeing slowly that Holly and Tweety and Daniela are developing great relationships with Olivia and Ulyana.. It has of course the risk that this can create a really powerful faction with the 4 musketeers once again in the same place but it is - and sorry to say for the respective fans - ridiculous to have Loraine or Nana or the twins occupying beds simply by ( Nana and the twins ) being naked and doing anything concerning a normal life like these two girls who have a BF , we saw a trainer already and in general respect even the smallest cent they earn having  taken once again the chance by RLC …an excellent excellent  excellent addition by RLC and I think the majority recognizes that 😇

• Haha 1

I also need to say that hopefully now and after earlier’s surprising session , anyone who was still waiting for more of Nelly & Martina things , here it is then a nice alternative , considering that Fiora has a BF too .. 

Speculations  and creative stories can be brought here then and let M&A have their lives the way they wish .. Hope it’s a nice new excitement thing for @JenniferMom@girlsfunand @girlsfun2😉😏

I like Fiora from her previous visit and I think she is bisexual.   

I guess Fiora & Harley are staying in this apartment temporarily and they will move once some of the girls in B1 or B2 will leave because they were planning to stay for awhile this time (B1 was part of Roommates/Singles group with Leora & Masha).

The only thing that I don't see any signs of is the former B1 girls came to study as people said on here. I didn't see any of them studying so far unless I missed something.  The only girls who are actually studying are Holly & Tweety.

11 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess Fiora & Harley are staying in this apartment temporarily and they will move once some of the girls in B1 or B2 will leave because they were planning to stay for awhile this time (B1 was part of Roommates/Singles group with Leora & Masha).

The only thing that I don't see any signs of is the former B1 girls came to study as people said on here. I didn't see any of them studying so far unless I missed something.  The only girls who are actually studying are Holly & Tweety.

Ulyana and Olvia you saw them leave sometimes with schoolbag and came home later, so they probably did it some place downtown and not in the villa like you see with Holly and Tweety..

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think I've seen Radi studying before. I know I've seen Masha studying before and we all know Martina is taking classes now. I think the studying comment was more RLC in general than the GOV.