Leora - Home Activities #97

pulo filipe

il y a 11 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

bonjour patou

Bonjour Pulo

Voyons la journée aujourd’hui

Tante ne va pas tarder la dernière fois c’était vers le 17 18 . Sa tombe pour le week-end

Elle restera peut-être à la maison

Bonne journée

• Like 1

leora arrived yesterday 19:57(+-) 

With cream pants and cream sweater 

Black panties 

went to the toilet remove the strip ( If it was still there )

went to the relaxing bath 

Watch TV on the sofa and on the phone SMS 

Eat 

To sleep 

Talking on the phone and SMS 

• Like 2

il y a 17 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

leora est arrivée hier 19:57(+-)

Avec pantalon crème et pull crème

Culotte noire 

est allé aux toilettes enlevez la bande (si elle était toujours là)

est allé au bain relaxant 

Regarder la télévision sur le canapé et au téléphone SMS 

Manger 

Dormir 

Parler au téléphone et SMS 

Hier leora était au téléphone avec écouteur depuis quelle est arrivé et dans son bain elle parlait par intermittence c’était surement avec Paul c’est sa méthode pour être avec lui longtemps avec lui je suppose

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know ... it could have done everything in the small bathroom and it would still have achieved the same result and perhaps in a simpler and more effective way. It may be that she did it to send a signal to us, but what is the point if it is clear that she has been to LB anyway? Indeed, by doing so it is even more obvious that it was with him in these days. Even if she actually went to him, it didn't help much to stay with him for 2 days (3 days even counting last Sunday) since when she came back she made 2000 phone calls and did not seem regenerated at all.

In the end, however, she just proved that when she says she doesn't need men in her life she's say bullshits. 

Yes! She was sending a signal. but at the same time she was taking the piss out of us.

The message was simple..." Look ! I'm about to take you all for fools"  by pretending to remove something that had already been removed two days earlier . And she couldn't do it successfully in her deranged mind unless she kept her panties on in the lead up.....She must think everyone is as stupid as she has become.

A pitiful creature who has become a laughing stock!

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello Brokk

Well seen she makes fun of us and I even think that she laughs when reading the comments

Have a good day

Bipolar instability is the main cause of such behaviour, especially when someone is in denial.

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes! She was sending a signal. but at the same time she was taking the piss out of us.

The message was simple..." Look ! I'm about to take you all for fools"  by pretending to remove something that had already been removed two days earlier . And she couldn't do it successfully in her deranged mind unless she kept her panties on in the lead up.....She must think everyone is as stupid as she has become.

A pitiful creature who has become a laughing stock!

I agree, I also agree that leora was at LB for 2 days. I can't prove it, but the behavior resembles the pattern she has always used. Quarrel on the phone for hours and on her return long conversation with paul. That too For me, she did not take a change of clothes with her.
Well, Leora hasn't just been fooling her audience since yesterday, for me it's been like this for about 1.5 years

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll be glad to see the day she just packs and leaves RLC.   It would be a blessing. 

prayer GIF

RLC is being used by Leora so she can achieve for as long as she can the purpose of “ building “ her new life in the western world . Easy money for a comfort living , a place to stay , financial contribution for the most of her sideway plans .

Leora is being used by RLC so as to keep an enormous number of people who have been “ eternal “ subscribers just watching her . They know that if she leaves , another epic drop of subscribers is inevitable and that’s why that despite her stay and the way she’s contributing is a “ scandal “ according to what they advertise as a site , she’s always there day in and day out . 

This is a relationship that both parts lose so much more and they don’t understand it despite using one another .Leora clearly not being able to have a normal life in a new place , the place that she seems she has chosen to live , a life that she has to do most of the things secretly and privately , a life that she can’t meet and greet whatever friends she has made whenever she wants and wherever she wants , a life that her lifestyle has limits and she has to think always what to do inside and what outside of the apartment . She has lost the total freedom that all people have in life to enjoy it the way they want by having put limits of what needs to be shown of her private life and what not . A woman that she believes that she will always be young and this lifestyle will manage to support the majority of her obligations . I wonder if she’s ready even tomorrow let’s say to try and find a place to rent , a normal job with normal working hours , a life without all these free facilities she currently enjoys .. 

RLC keeps her and keeps the large amount of subscribers that watch only her . In the bigger picture , they can’t attract new subscribers ( who would subscribe to see Leora now and at this period of her life and the way she has decided to be on cameras in comparison to when people were subscribing in the past and the endless list of the things that they could see from her )  or keep the ones who abandon it because the quality elsewhere is also not of the same level it used to be and there you have it of how their current business is suffering with epic number losses in 2021 . 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She should meet Kitty.  They may just have something in common.  :biggrin:

So 20% of the apartments are occupied by potentially unstable occupants? That's as many as Jack Nicholson was surrounded by in " One flew over the cuckoos nest "🤪

• Haha 2