Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

On 12/27/2021 at 9:18 PM, thinga69 said:

Looks like this apartment is getting more interesting. 😜

As soon as the festive days are gone and the school begins , it will be a routine once again . I am looking  forward to enjoy watching this apartment with the way that M&A have decided to do things for the next days , it’s a pleasure watching a woman clever enough that she takes care already for the next day and away from the cameras while also still living a life in front of them .. on the  other hand , no matter how a great guy Alberto is , it is a pity seeing no interest at all ( at least through the discussions and what we see on cameras ) from him to look after  the “ Day after the cameras “ .. he is irresponsible in many things ( vaccine , job searching ) but he is devoted to his girl and he offers her happiness and something which is rare nowadays , he is offering her being a TRUE person and not a fake one .. and as I have said , my opinion is that strangely whenever their break up occurs ( I believe in the long term they will remain best friends ) , I think emotionally he will survive while he will maybe struggle financially while at the same time Martina will suffer emotionally but she will stand on her feet professionally .. that’s my prediction that I hope of course I am totally wrong and they live happily ever after always and forever . 

il y a 12 minutes, ddhm a dit :

As soon as the festive days are gone and the school begins , it will be a routine once again . I am looking  forward to enjoy watching this apartment with the way that M&A have decided to do things for the next days , it’s a pleasure watching a woman clever enough that she takes care already for the next day and away from the cameras while also still living a life in front of them .. on the  other hand , no matter how a great guy Alberto is , it is a pity seeing no interest at all ( at least through the discussions and what we see on cameras ) from him to look after  the “ Day after the cameras “ .. he is irresponsible in many things ( vaccine , job searching ) but he is devoted to his girl and he offers her happiness and something which is rare nowadays , he is offering her being a TRUE person and not a fake one .. and as I have said , my opinion is that strangely whenever their break up occurs ( I believe in the long term they will remain best friends ) , I think emotionally he will survive while he will maybe struggle financially while at the same time Martina will suffer emotionally but she will stand on her feet professionally .. that’s my prediction that I hope of course I am totally wrong and they live happily ever after always and forever . 

there is no signs they are going to break up anytime soon they look better then ever too me

• Like 1

Just now, james deen said:

there is no signs they are going to break up anytime soon they look better then ever too me

I never said that it happens tomorrow or in one month or in one year … Martina is a very ambitious woman , she’s concerned of her future , she’s searching things , she has used her RLC benefits for her own personal growth .. Alberto is a different guy and despite the old cliche that one completes the other as they have what the other is missing in their personalities , when Martina finally is on the working field with responsibilities , ideas for an ever greater future , I don’t know for how long she will consider to provide watching her boyfriend not willing to do something for his own future too .. as I said , I hope I am completely wrong and they enjoy an amazing life together but ( sorry for the ones that are possibly monogamous here 😬🙄😔 ) , i never believe that in life you learn enough about people , relationships , characters , fake or truth if you spend it always with one person .. who knows , Martina is so young , maybe she makes a crazy private life for some time and end again at Alberto’s hands realizing that there’s no one better than him .. Will Alberto be waiting though ? Ahh , just pure speculation from my side but the general belief and statistics show that long term relationships that have started at school years are very very very rare to succeed .. ultimately one of the two wishes to experience new adventures .. Alberto obviously was/is  open as Martina had a real parallel relationship on cameras , i just don’t know how this can go on if it happens repeatedly when she gets around her 30s or so .. pff , as I said , just my instinct on that .. 😇

Why are there always speculation about a possible separation? I don't understand that.🤷‍♂️ We should be happy that they harmonize so well with each other and hopefully give us many more hours together. In my view in the long run, the Russian girls are too little reallife.🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never said that it happens tomorrow or in one month or in one year … Martina is a very ambitious woman , she’s concerned of her future , she’s searching things , she has used her RLC benefits for her own personal growth .. Alberto is a different guy and despite the old cliche that one completes the other as they have what the other is missing in their personalities , when Martina finally is on the working field with responsibilities , ideas for an ever greater future , I don’t know for how long she will consider to provide watching her boyfriend not willing to do something for his own future too .. as I said , I hope I am completely wrong and they enjoy an amazing life together but ( sorry for the ones that are possibly monogamous here 😬🙄😔 ) , i never believe that in life you learn enough about people , relationships , characters , fake or truth if you spend it always with one person .. who knows , Martina is so young , maybe she makes a crazy private life for some time and end again at Alberto’s hands realizing that there’s no one better than him .. Will Alberto be waiting though ? Ahh , just pure speculation from my side but the general belief and statistics show that long term relationships that have started at school years are very very very rare to succeed .. ultimately one of the two wishes to experience new adventures .. Alberto obviously was/is  open as Martina had a real parallel relationship on cameras , i just don’t know how this can go on if it happens repeatedly when she gets around her 30s or so .. pff , as I said , just my instinct on that .. 😇

No one knows what the future will bring but I believe Alberto has some life goals of his own. Currently he's helping Martina achieve her goals and then hopefully she'll support and help him achieve his... He's already demonstrated he'll do what it takes to make Martina happy even if that means her taking a girlfriend. I see no reason why she would leave him. She can have Alberto and anything else she wants at the same time....

16 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Why are there always speculation about a possible separation? I don't understand that.🤷‍♂️ We should be happy that they harmonize so well with each other and hopefully give us many more hours together. In my view in the long run, the Russian girls are too little reallife.🤔

I think Martina sees Alberto's potential.  They are both very intelligent.  They enjoy politics, documentaries, reading, the news, the wheel of fortune game show and weird old movies together.  They absolutely adore their dogs.  Martina has a lot of business ideas and she bounces them off Alberto.  They may be planning a travel type business together.  But this will not happen until she is finished school.  They have a great deal of respect for each other.  When Martina has school the next day and needs her sleep, Alberto will sleep on the couch in order not to disturb her.  They share household responsibilities together - cleaning, cooking, walking the dogs, washing the dishes, washing he clothes and making the bed.  It seems that their money is shared.  They do not spend a lot of money on clothes and do not have an extravagant apartment with fancy furniture.  They have a very simple life.  They have a very difficult job which is performing in front of a demanding audience and act as if there is no one watching.  But as I have mentioned before many times, they enjoy talking to each other.  When they get mad at each other, they find a way to get over it .  And by the way they enjoy sex with each other.  They may ultimately breakup but I hope not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I think Martina sees Alberto's potential.  They are both very intelligent.  They enjoy politics, documentaries, reading, the news, the wheel of fortune game show and weird old movies together.  They absolutely adore their dogs.  Martina has a lot of business ideas and she bounces them off Alberto.  They may be planning a travel type business together.  But this will not happen until she is finished school.  They have a great deal of respect for each other.  When Martina has school the next day and needs her sleep, Alberto will sleep on the couch in order not to disturb her.  They share household responsibilities together - cleaning, cooking, walking the dogs, washing the dishes, washing he clothes and making the bed.  It seems that their money is shared.  They do not spend a lot of money on clothes and do not have an extravagant apartment with fancy furniture.  They have a very simple life.  They have a very difficult job which is performing in front of a demanding audience and act as if there is no one watching.  But as I have mentioned before many times, they enjoy talking to each other.  When they get mad at each other, they find a way to get over it .  And by the way they enjoy sex with each other.  They may ultimately breakup but I hope not.

Very good points 😇 Just to remind only that this “ very difficult job “ it’s something they have both chosen doing 😊 and nobody is or has forced them .

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Very good points 😇 Just to remind only that this “ very difficult job “ it’s something they have both chosen doing 😊 and nobody is or has forced them .

and they both do a very good job.... Even Alberto.. But Martina is much easier to watch....

10 minutes ago, tle said:

and they both do a very good job.... Even Alberto.. But Martina is much easier to watch....

This is because we are men and the majority we would like to watch a woman I guess rather than a man 😎

• Upvote 2