Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

2 hours ago, tle said:

I think you need to go visit Martina.

A very good ideal !!!!! but if you want to know exactly what I will want to do (for Christmas)  : me, Martina and Nelly, that would be the greatest show on Earth ! What a a whole FANTASY !!!!!

The feeling touch of tenderness of Nelly and multiple orgasms of Martina, it would be like hell in paradise !!! the bedroom will be on fire !!! Get some water please !!!

And imagine for you : 3 amazing lady with non stop of sexual pleasure for 8 hours.....at least !!! Put the light, place the camera : ACTION ACTION !!!!

Alberto put the X box on and put your headset and we are in business ! and don't forget to talk to the fish !

Oh my God, another glass of porto for me ! :shy:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

A very good ideal !!!!! but if you want to know exactly what I will want to do (for Christmas)  : me, Martina and Nelly, that would be the greatest show on Earth ! What a a whole FANTASY !!!!!

The feeling touch of tenderness of Nelly and multiple orgasms of Martina, it would be like hell in paradise !!! the bedroom will be on fire !!! Get some water please !!!

And imagine for you : 3 amazing lady with non stop of sexual pleasure for 8 hours.....at least !!! Put the light, place the camera : ACTION ACTION !!!!

Alberto put the X box on and put your headset and we are in business ! and don't forget to talk to the fish !

Oh my God, another glass of porto for me ! :shy:

You must be pretty drunk to write such nonsense ...or very desperate..🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Er mag ook al eens gelachen worden:wink:

Sure everyone has a different kind of humor. And it is always my own opinion what I write others should have their opinion. But some posts are not even funny anymore but just in nice words very strange.😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

I agree. It is nonsense.  It is desperate.  And it is not funny.

Right now: not drunk::)

For a human being it is recommended to laugh quite often and one way to achieve this is to push the absurdity of a situation and on the other hand, fantasy allows the human being to escape reality for a moment for pure joy. And with the current context in the world, there is a great need to do both.

But you are free to stay in full reality 100%, like right now for me.

Have a good day, love you too and have fun !

p.s. If you can add some jokes about RLC, do not hesitate to do write it for us ! We all need to have fun between us !

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Good answer, welcome back to real life.  Agree laughing is important in these times but might be good to concentrate a little bit more on what is really going on in the apartment. 😄

Right now Martina and her school friend are wrapping Christmas presents...

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Good answer, welcome back to real life.  Agree laughing is important in these times but might be good to concentrate a little bit more on what is really going on in the apartment. 😄

What...fuck all?...😏

Some guys need to lighten up a bit on here...especially when there's nothing happening, which is normally the case these days...