Leora - Home Activities #100

Slipper Guyquad

Only catching up on last night events and the comments so far. First I will say Malia looks good with the view on the tablet when they

were on the couch unusual for me to give Malia a complement glad she didn't go back to her old hairstyle, I really like the picture and

wonder will Leora put it on the wall Slip only mentioned a while ago there's nothing on the walls. From what I seen last night don't

think it was my kind of night to watch or enjoy but I'm only seen clips, I had a better night with my eldest Grandson watching a movie

as he was staying overnight. Only one question is the dog on the way or did they not talk about it ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

When next people go out they could do worse than visiting their local War Cemetery.

All those rows of gleaming white stones are marking the final resting place of people who sacrificed their lives for one thing..

FREEDOM ! 

Freedom of speech and expression I believe comes under that banner I would imagine.

And what better place to discuss it than on a forum, albeit not this one as it would be “ off subject “ 

But the principle remains !

Know it's off subject i done the whole coast of Normandy in 1976 of the invasion make the hair stand up

on the back of your neck also the Cemetery miles of white Headstones

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, Ste said:

Know it's off subject i done the whole coast of Normandy in 1976 of the invasion make the hair stand up

on the back of your neck also the Cemetery miles of white Headstones

Concentrates your mind somewhat doesn’t it ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Concentrates your mind somewhat doesn’t it ?

It sure does and back then we were allowed on the beaches and the pillbox looking down on the mulberry

where the allies landed half of them didn't stand a chance Brave Men not going to talk anymore  about it

• Upvote 4

Catching up on chat. So -

The canvas i believe is a present for someone from her, possibly the young son/daughter of a friend.

The whole Eva/Paul situation regarding travel is still complex and not fully sorted yet.

Things may not happen until after the start of February.

She has spoken to Paul today.

She has also been in regular contact with LB today.....

• Thanks 5

il y a 7 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Rattrapage sur le chat. Donc...

La toile que je crois est un cadeau pour quelqu’un d’elle, peut-être le jeune fils / fille d’un ami.

Toute la situation Eva/Paul concernant les voyages est encore complètement complexe et n’est pas encore complètement complexe.

Elle a parlé à Paul aujourd’hui.

Elle a également été en contact régulier avec LB aujourd’hui.

Bonsoir Guyquad

Merci pour ces renseignements

Voyons si elle sort ce soir

• Like 2