Leora - Home Activities #102

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Me thinks the woman known as Leora might think there is someone she has noticed spending quite a bit of time on this site repeating themself quite often that makes her think, how dum dum him must be for doing so.

No !! Why would she say that about you Nich ? 🤣

A spot of levity Nich, don't take it too serious.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think the tree is from a nearby store that sells Russian items, she took a picture to show it to Paul. 

Your most likely right It doesn't look like a present just something she fancied for herself

At least the lemon tree didn't end up on the locker,

And its all back to normal in Leora's world all tucked up in bed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think the tree is from a nearby store that sells Russian items, she took a picture to show it to Paul.

Called a New Year tree.

patou  called it a lemon tree that's the reason I said the same must be a Russian Traditional Custom a New Year Tree

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Man, Kitty is really having mental issues.  Again earlier she was crying sitting on the bed unloading on Smith. A few minutes later she's getting 3 wayed moaning with Smith screwing her brains out. She's happy laughing then Smith is eating pizza in bed.

Feast or famine in the Smith world with Kitty.

All these residents are living lives normal folks are.  That's why we watch. Could be a college psychological student study group.

And this relates to Leora how?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Ste said:

patou  called it a lemon tree that's the reason I said the same must be a Russian Traditional Custom a New Year Tree

44 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There does indeed appear to be what looks like a lemon hanging from it, so yeah i also imagine it's a traditional thing.

Well, it could be a lemon New Year tree I suppose. Apparently she likes having it for this time of year. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Giving citrus trees or citrus fruit is  considered to symbolise wishing good luck or fortune. Citrus trees are particularly symbolic plants and are thought to bestow luck and good fortune on the receiver.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Giving citrus trees or citrus fruit is  considered to symbolise wishing good luck or fortune. Citrus trees are particularly symbolic plants and are thought to bestow luck and good fortune on the receiver.

☝️ Those are some interesting comments and could be considered related to the citrus type tree that the woman known as Leora apparently has.👍👏