Leora - Home Activities #102

Pete1960

17 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Lateral Flow Test = saliva

PCR Test = nose and throat

Rapid antigen test = Swab from both nose and throat. 

These are issued free for home use in the UK, results in 15 minutes.....

Saliva only does not give a credible test.

Leora spat into a bag and then swabbed that, the swab of the throat is supposed to touch the tonsils or at least where the tonsils should be....Saliva in the mouth is not the same apparently.

She then carried out the rest of the test using similar equipment as we in the UK get in our packs.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, patou said:

Sortie de leora19h 22

She made a quick return with a potted tree that she has placed on the coffee table, then exited again stage right !

I personally have no sympathy for her, she has been showing signs of being unwell with whatever last night and all today, yet is well and fit enough to go out to either see someone or to walk.....She's a first rate highly qualified head case, deserving of everything she suffers from.

As with the rest of her life, totally dysfunctional !

Definitely not too tightly wrapped !!

• Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She made a quick return with a potted tree that she has placed on the coffee table, then exited again stage right !

I personally have no sympathy for her, she has been showing signs of being unwell with whatever last night and all today, yet is well and fit enough to go out to either see someone or to walk.....She's a first rate highly qualified head case, deserving of everything she suffers from.

However, she is also unconscious. She doesn't know what she has exactly but she leaves the house anyway, with the risk of infecting someone or feeling worse than before.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

She exited but left the door open.  I am thinking does she go out to somewhere else in the building to meet others or talk on the phone?  I don't think she would leave the building with her door open unless their is another secure entrance beyond the door we see.

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

However, she is also unconscious. She doesn't know what she has exactly but she leaves the house anyway, with the risk of infecting someone or feeling worse than before.

No one to blame but herself if she suffers.  She's her own worst enemy.

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The negative antigen test was the perfect cure even though it's looks like she didn't do it right

like I said earlier been sick comes second in Leora's book what ever the consequence

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

She exited but left the door open.  I am thinking does she go out to somewhere else in the building to meet others or talk on the phone?  I don't think she would leave the building with her door open unless their is another secure entrance beyond the door we see.

the apartment has 2 doors 

1 - Elevator 

2 - Stairs 

open elevator door 

sometimes leora leaves it open 

Seems like it's not working properly 

Access card  

• Like 3