Leora - Home Activities #102

Pete1960

21 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes she has, although unlike in the UK she didn't take a swab from her nose, only a mouth saliva sample.

My 2 youngest Grandsons use the nose swab precautionary there both looking forward to next week

and they get vaccinated the rest of mine are all done

• Like 3

She should get the molecular swab which is more accurate than those taken at the pharmacy.

Of course if Leora were positive it would be quite absurd, the only way to get infected is to have been in contact with a positive until the other day... 

• Like 1

Rapid tests in my country are free for people to take that have been vaccinated .. Rapid tests also are taken only by specialized people … Perhaps the reference is for self test which anyone of us can make anywhere when you buy from the pharmacy or even in some countries nowadays from the super market . 

The omicron variant though it is in many cases undetectable from the tests , there are some ways  to know what exactly you have , it can simply be influenza 😇 and she’s known of being very sensitive with the health . Some reasons have been explained a couple of weeks ago .