Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

19 hours ago, vaxamond said:

Is it possible that she had gotten pregnant and had a miscarriage while away on vacation? would fit a lot of what's going on...

People have been theorizing she was pregnant for many months now, I don't buy it

• Like 1

On 7/19/2022 at 2:59 PM, vaxamond said:

Is it possible that she had gotten pregnant and had a miscarriage while away on vacation? would fit a lot of what's going on...

Who with? did she meet someone new?

1 hour ago, Sting409 said:

Who with? did she meet someone new?

well i know she had gained a few pounds before the vacation and was exercising a lot. It seemed at the time she was just trying to lose weight, but she could have been trying to do better for a pregnancy, although doubtful i agree. theoretically she could have gone on vacation found she was (or confirmed she was) pregnant and then lost it due to a miscarriage. She comes home sick obviously and very depressed. Most women would be depressed after a miscarriage. Or maybe they had to abort to stay on at RLC?  It doesn't seem that there is a problem with the marriage since he keeps trying to help her feel better. obviously something happened while they were on vacation to depress the hell out of her. i don't think they had sex for a few weeks before vacation. I don't know how it is in Europe but here in the states i have personally run into a few women who believe that having sex while pregnant is a no no. just throwing out theories here. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, vaxamond said:

1- obviously something happened while they were on vacation

2- In the states i have personally run into a few women who believe that having sex while pregnant is a no no.

1- Yes, something did happen, she caught Covid or Influenza & it knocked her around pretty bad

2- In Australia, most women I know get extremely horny while pregnant & want it all the time..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, vaxamond said:

well i know she had gained a few pounds before the vacation and was exercising a lot. It seemed at the time she was just trying to lose weight, but she could have been trying to do better for a pregnancy, although doubtful i agree. theoretically she could have gone on vacation found she was (or confirmed she was) pregnant and then lost it due to a miscarriage. She comes home sick obviously and very depressed. Most women would be depressed after a miscarriage. Or maybe they had to abort to stay on at RLC?  It doesn't seem that there is a problem with the marriage since he keeps trying to help her feel better. obviously something happened while they were on vacation to depress the hell out of her. i don't think they had sex for a few weeks before vacation. I don't know how it is in Europe but here in the states i have personally run into a few women who believe that having sex while pregnant is a no no. just throwing out theories here. 

Welcome to you, sir.

It is a common thing for us to add a lot of theory to the participant's goings on. With the exception of Kitty and Smith, who were actually living the drama, most of the regulars are leading normal lives. Okay, but this place is not normal. I get it.

As far as Linda and Tibor, and I was discussing this with my friend Pete, I believe this is just a "the honeymoon is over" thing. Pete is correct in that Linda was sick as a dog. There was no affair or lost baby to anyone's knowledge. They are just struggling to figure out what happens after you decide you want to be with someone for the rest of your life. After the fire subsides.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Welcome to you, sir.

It is a common thing for us to add a lot of theory to the participant's goings on. With the exception of Kitty and Smith, who were actually living the drama, most of the regulars are leading normal lives. Okay, but this place is not normal. I get it.

As far as Linda and Tibor, and I was discussing this with my friend Pete, I believe this is just a "the honeymoon is over" thing. Pete is correct in that Linda was sick as a dog. There was no affair or lost baby to anyone's knowledge. They are just struggling to figure out what happens after you decide you want to be with someone for the rest of your life. After the fire subsides.

Ah, didn't think of that actually. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Welcome to you, sir.

Do not agree the 'honeymoon is over' theory. It's a psychological issue.  Of the couple times I've seen Tibor touch her softly, there is no reaction.

Who knows why she's in this state.  Let's hope she either snaps out of it on her own, or gets the help needed so she can lead a productive life. It took me close to 4 years to get my mental state back on track after my mother died.  Foolishly, too embarrassed to seek help.  Did lots of reading and self-analysis. Got out of my funk...then I spent a few months w/ a therapist (did it ass-backwards,. Butt I'm doing OK (if you consider watching RLC and participating in Camcaps as being in right-mind).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Do not agree the 'honeymoon is over' theory. It's a psychological issue.  Of the couple times I've seen Tibor touch her softly, there is no reaction.

Who knows why she's in this state.  Let's hope she either snaps out of it on her own, or gets the help needed so she can lead a productive life. It took me close to 4 years to get my mental state back on track after my mother died.  Foolishly, too embarrassed to seek help.  Did lots of reading and self-analysis. Got out of my funk...then I spent a few months w/ a therapist (did it ass-backwards,. Butt I'm doing OK (if you consider watching RLC and participating in Camcaps as being in right-mind).

I'm with you brother. Been doin time exactly like you. Willing to bet a lot of us guys are. And so what if is is how we find peace. We ain't hurting anyone.

Looks like they went on a vacay or.....? They both left the house early in the AM - Tibor carrying two napsacks. 

Here's a VERY wild case, based on their demeanor (past and present) and how they left the apartment (didn't speak to each other as they were getting ready).  Just a wild hypothesis someone is going to a rehab center (or similar) for either couple's therapy or working on someone's psychological state.