Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, Uisugly2002 said:

I'm not following... I didn't catch any puking OR masturbating? When did this all go down?

Haven't a clue.  I was just quoting another's post as to what they had posted.  

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hopefully she washed her hands before performing the deed.  When blowing chunks she don't want no vomit sticking to the pussy.  :biggrin:

there is definitely something wrong with you> I'm going to report you to....you. Shit

• Haha 1

On 7/14/2022 at 7:54 AM, jugghead said:

Ok gentlemen, if anyone saw this mornings events it is clear that Linda and Tibor are not happy with each other. Observe their behavior. Something is clearly wrong.

ive not seen either of them for a few days now.    i wonder what he done on holiday?

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They were there last night.  I seen them in bed sleeping.

ok, thanks for your reply. they never used to leave the apt, now they are never in. then shes on the coach or in bed and hes in the guest room, strange.

1 minute ago, joebloggs3 said:

ok, thanks for your reply. they never used to leave the apt, now they are never in. then shes on the coach or in bed and hes in the guest room, strange.

It's like most apartments in the summer.  The daytime hours a lot of them will be empty until sometime in the evening hours when they return.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

ive not seen either of them for a few days now.    i wonder what he done on holiday?

I am sure they went to some nice place with a beautiful beach. As can happen, people since life began, people with lesser immunity can return with illnesses.

When she was ill he was on his computer constantly, as he always is. Maybe it is just me but I thought she was angry at him for not checking in on her. Been with a few women so I know how they roll. With my ex when I was sick I would just be like "I need some sleep and I can take care of myself. But when she was sick, omg, she would be pissed I didn't ":oh poopie baby, what can i do to help you through these very difficult times".

Of course, I am not them. But when she was almost over her illness he tried to put his arm around her and she pushed it off. After they were awake, you could see the were in very close proximity and turning their backs on each other.

Now they seem okay but that was a tense day. I have seen some other days recently but not like this. And in this case, I would agree with Linda. She was very ill, sleeping almost all day for almost two weeks. She is still recovering. He could have brought soup or a hot meal or some home remedies to her, but he did not. He stayed on that computer all day while she was tormented.

After that they made up. I understand that he has to work long hours for his job, and he is doing a very good at it. But she was very sick and he didn't bat an eyelash until she felt better. Then he was all lovey dovey. Probably wanted sex perhaps. Doesn't matter.

In his defense, to my knowledge, this is his first experience with someone less strong than him feeling weak. But this is his wife and he needs to protect her, as she does him.

He failed her and that is the bottom line.

I hope he learns from that and I hope he reads what I said from an observer with experience. She wasn't poopie baby. She was really very ill.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1