Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Strange, the pictures are missing from the frames on the bedside tables

This is an excellent observation , need to check the replay how it all occurred and Howard’s opinion is also very nicely said …I don’t think they have a relationship problem , the couple has always deep love towards one another but something is for sure wrong with Linda ..I wish them only the very best and that we get information from RLC for their missing time if this happens .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is an excellent observation , need to check the replay how it all occurred and Howard’s opinion is also very nicely said …I don’t think they have a relationship problem , the couple has always deep love towards one another but something is for sure wrong with Linda ..I wish them only the very best and that we get information from RLC for their missing time if this happens .

Where ever they went it wasn't very far.  They are now home in bed sleeping.

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Where ever they went it wasn't very far.  They are now home in bed sleeping.

Yes , they are back , after watching the replay , the photo frames look “ empty “ due to NV , so , it was a lights paradox 😆..As far as their absence is concerned , Linda took very nice care of herself , make up and lots of perfume and Tibor looked quite smart … it was then nothing bad , I don’t want to dig the archives now but I would “ irresponsibly “ 😁😆🥸 speculate that maybe they had one day for themselves maybe for wedding anniversary , they got married in summer 2020 during Covid and that’s why the speculation .

All in all , they are back and let’s see Linda’s behavior during the weekend .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I say in frustration from no confirmation why she seems spacey...

If Linda isn't eating, she's sleeping.
If Linda isn't sleeping, she's eating.

How Tibor doesn't (or so it appears) recognize there is a problem is an RLC mystery. They don't even communicate nearly as much as they did just three months ago.  Marital problems???  For now, I'm thinking their days on RLC are numbered (and maybe that's OK with them).

On 7/20/2022 at 5:16 PM, vaxamond said:

well i know she had gained a few pounds before the vacation and was exercising a lot. It seemed at the time she was just trying to lose weight, but she could have been trying to do better for a pregnancy, although doubtful i agree. theoretically she could have gone on vacation found she was (or confirmed she was) pregnant and then lost it due to a miscarriage. She comes home sick obviously and very depressed. Most women would be depressed after a miscarriage. Or maybe they had to abort to stay on at RLC?  It doesn't seem that there is a problem with the marriage since he keeps trying to help her feel better. obviously something happened while they were on vacation to depress the hell out of her. i don't think they had sex for a few weeks before vacation. I don't know how it is in Europe but here in the states i have personally run into a few women who believe that having sex while pregnant is a no no. just throwing out theories here. 

I think you missed the sarcasm.....I was meaning these two hardly have any sex and so if she is pregnant it must be somebody new.  It appears she may be having a 24 month gestation? I love it when some posters say all is good with them, they are happy etc etc. well bullshit ...Tibor is now sleeping on the floor in the lounge. 

As I have posted before Linda is hot and has been great however they are now past their 'use by date' so lets move on and replace them and remember them for the good times not this crap they are serving up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GooJr said:

How so, if you don't mind elaborating? I'm out of town so I'm relying on the forums to keep me updated lol

She's not coughing much or going through boxes of tissues, she's up & about spending time doing her make up, etc

• Upvote 2