Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

38 minutes ago, GooJr said:

How do we know they read?

I do not know 100% if Linda and Tibor read, but I know that Kitty did with absolute certainty and others have said they knew some of the participants have.

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I do not know 100% if Linda and Tibor read, but I know that Kitty did with absolute certainty and others have said they knew some of the participants have.

Monica used to, because she spoke to me on screen...😁

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

This appt has been bad for a while. For her own mental wellbeing I would think Linda would be best leaving the project. 

I also assume she has a psychological issue (and not physical).  I've seen Tibor cuddle with her a couple times, or gently rub her hair or thigh. Just no response from Linda.

One would also think during theory 5+ weeks of abstinence, one of them would be bating (in the apartment).  Again, don't think there is evidence of that.

Then....let's take the paranormal possibility:  Damn apartment is possessed with the anti-cupid and has sucked all the romance and sex from the apartment.

• Haha 2

I probably already know the answer to this, but does RLC not have a duty of care to their guests in the project to make sure they're mentally/physically ok? Yes, it looks like they're having relationship trouble but there's also some pretty clear signs that Linda could be suffering with depression. Does anyone know if they have check ups?

11 hours ago, magmion said:

.... do you know if Linda is in other social networks (for example onlyfans)?

Yes, quite a few

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

I probably already know the answer to this, but does RLC not have a duty of care to their guests in the project to make sure they're mentally/physically ok? Yes, it looks like they're having relationship trouble but there's also some pretty clear signs that Linda could be suffering with depression. Does anyone know if they have check ups?

Hmm, on some of the social media posts all things seem good

13 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Yes, quite a few

Hmm, on some of the social media posts all things seem good

Ok Pete, that question had me lmao and you didn't even mention Kitty and Smith.

You HAD to be holding back, bro.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1