Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

6 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I'm with you on this one, let's start with getting ESMI,TRINITY & LEIA  removed from the project!! It pisses me off that they don't do shit and they're still members of the cast, like seriously RLC,what the actual fuck!!!!!

Add Ailey & Kassandra to that list

25 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

As much as I like Kristy, she needs to go as well!!! Her and her new bestie Monica!!

Agreed.  I love seeing her (Kristy) too.  Can't have everything. Although I'm agreeing with her needing to go with some of the others, it remains to be seen with any one of them... probably Not!

29 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Agreed.  I love seeing her (Kristy) too.  Can't have everything. Although I'm agreeing with her needing to go with some of the others, it remains to be seen with any one of them... probably Not!

I really thought RLC were gonna do a reshuffling for the summer, but it really shows how much they care about their customers who've been complaining about their content for months now.... while there's a good bit that need to go, ESMI, monica,LEIA,TRINITY piss me off the most because they could give a fuck about us, at least that's what their attitude suggests!!

18 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I really thought RLC were gonna do a reshuffling for the summer, but it really shows how much they care about their customers who've been complaining about their content for months now.... while there's a good bit that need to go, ESMI, monica,LEIA,TRINITY piss me off the most because they could give a fuck about us, at least that's what their attitude suggests!!

I don't know what most everyone sees in Kristy and Monica so much.  They are usually ranking in first place most of the time when they are together.  After a while they become very boring with the same old messages they give to each other so, they can disappear again afterwards to be with whomever they want to really have sex with.  Their asses need to go too.

1 hour ago, rzkjr1 said:

I don't know what most everyone sees in Kristy and Monica so much.  They are usually ranking in first place most of the time when they are together.  After a while they become very boring with the same old messages they give to each other so, they can disappear again afterwards to be with whomever they want to really have sex with.  Their asses need to go too.

Can you say it louder so those in the back can hear you?? 😆 

8 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Can you say it louder so those in the back can hear you?? 😆 

What's the use of saying anything.  Nobody really cares what is being said about them.  Mostly everyone seems to give them the most attention anyway.  That's why what I'm saying will never work.  It's just the way I feel about their boring asses.