Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

11 minutes ago, skaterchu said:

This couple is the oldest and least active couple on RLC. They used to be such a fun couple but for the last few months if not year it's been sooo dull. Barely seem them interact their love life is low also

I don't know if you realize it or not, but real life couples are boring after a while.

RLC is doubling down on couples, which is an insight to the road ahead.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I don't know if you realize it or not, but real life couples are boring after a while.

I understand that but they know their on camera it's not really "real life" would be better to see some of them act up or play up to their "roles". I'm honestly suprised these 2 haven't been swapped out. 

1 minute ago, skaterchu said:

I understand that but they know their on camera it's not really "real life" would be better to see some of them act up or play up to their "roles". I'm honestly suprised these 2 haven't been swapped out. 

Real life cam has nothing to do with real life...at least they didn't before they began to "couple up"  Couples are boring and these couples will never do anything interesting.

Hello guys. You all know me.

I agree with the comments that they are getting boring. They have always been my favorite couple because I knew they loved each other. In the old days they would laugh, play games together, fuck like rabbits. But what is the name of the website? Reallifecam. It is not make everybody happy cam, or have sex all day cam or masturbate 24/7 cam.

This site has grown beyond my initial expectations. I too hope something will make it more exciting. But what is that thing? This site has proliferated beyond others because of it's commitment to us regardless of our petty arguments. Those other voyeur sites are not doing so well. Why? The answer is not known.

Today I was watching Linda in that tight t-shirt and I was enjoying that. I love her boobs. And like the rest of you her happiness concerns me. But she laid on the bed and said ow. Her back is hurting her. Ofc it is not her boobs but the way she approaches exercise. I believe she works too hard on the wrong muscles. She cannot compete with Tibor. He is a man and his body is totally different.

I suggest yoga.

My 2 cents.
I hope she reads me

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, maxfactor said:

*I* prefer couples as I like observing behavior.  Generally speaking, singles...its only about sex.  Look at VH.  Too many lost souls that live day-to-day, have minimal responsibilities, many don't look beyond their next meal, and assume they wont live to see 30.  I consciously wonder what becomes of them once they get the booted from VH (or RLC - which indirectly reminds me...whatever happened to Maya and Boy-Toy?).

Watching singles mingle gets boring quickly when it's about the activity w/o intimacy.