Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

15 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

So, Tibor spent the night on the sofa, did they have a falling out? 

Let’s get real here does anyone care ? Also does anybody actually watch this apartment? Judging by the amount of posts since December 21. I would say no like all the couples apartments after a while they are same ol same  everyday and I know it will upset a few people but that includes Leora and Paul time for change. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fisherman said:

Let’s get real here does anyone care ? Also does anybody actually watch this apartment? Judging by the amount of posts since December 21. I would say no like all the couples apartments after a while they are same ol same  everyday and I know it will upset a few people but that includes Leora and Paul time for change. 

That was not my question, if you don't know the answer why post a shitty reply, There are 17 apartments to watch if you don't like one, just don't watch it, and ignore any questions regarding it.

Many times when people ask questions they get someone like you posting shitty replies, that has no bearing on what was asked. No wonder people are to intimidated to post anything on the forum and only the same people post time and time again. It is because of arrogant people like yourself who think only what they want to watch matters and fuck what anyone else wants.

Obviously someone cares and watches this apartment (well as much as i watch any of them, which is not saying much) or the original question would not have been asked!!  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

That was not my question, if you don't know the answer why post a shitty reply, There are 17 apartments to watch if you don't like one, just don't watch it, and ignore any questions regarding it.

Many times when people ask questions they get someone like you posting shitty replies, that has no bearing on what was asked. No wonder people are to intimidated to post anything on the forum and only the same people post time and time again. It is because of arrogant people like yourself who think only what they want to watch matters and fuck what anyone else wants.

Obviously someone cares and watches this apartment (well as much as i watch any of them, which is not saying much) or the original question would not have been asked!!  

I’m sorry you didn’t like my reply but I stand by it. Incidentally how many replies have you had for your question. 

4 hours ago, fisherman said:

I’m sorry you didn’t like my reply but I stand by it. Incidentally how many replies have you had for your question. 

The only thing i disliked about your reply was it had no bearing on what I asked. :) You are entitled to your opinion. 

Unlikely will not get any replies now as the question will be lost in the mix, not that it matters. I just don't understand why if anyone dislikes an apartment...

One: why click on it to watch it if you dislike its content. (or lack thereof)  

Two: Why peruse a forum page dedicated to that aforementioned apartment, when you think it is crap.

Surely life is too short. :) 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

I will reply and I agree with you 100%. I have fought this battle many times. It's like tv. You don't like it change the channel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

The only thing i disliked about your reply was it had no bearing on what I asked. :) You are entitled to your opinion. 

Unlikely will not get any replies now as the question will be lost in the mix, not that it matters. I just don't understand why if anyone dislikes an apartment...

One: why click on it to watch it if you dislike its content. (or lack thereof)  

Two: Why peruse a forum page dedicated to that aforementioned apartment, when you think it is crap.

Surely life is too short. :) 

Winding people up,is the only fun a disabled 76yr old gets so just think how much fun your given me. 

• Haha 1