Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

So...it's a toxic relationship - these never end well (as we see with physical violence).

She needs to not only leave him, but move a fair distance away from him (another city). She (and he), but more Kitty, needs counseling.  Otherwise, she will never learn how to avoid being in a toxic relationship.  And he needs anger management counseling (and a visit from Mike Tyson to punch him until he sees stars).

I don’t think he has been completely the bad guy , the verbal abuse by Kitty has been at an extreme high level during this stay but being responsible for the previous “ sent off “ he was trying really hard not to explode .. He would always wear his headset or go in the no cameras bathroom to let the storm pass by ....He didn’t manage today , I think he was violent to her outside of the door when she was trying to enter the apartment but the injury in my opinion occurred when he smashed the door the second time she tried to enter .

29 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm a bit worried that there are too many assumptions being made here. No one actually saw what happened. So until I hear it for myself I don't believe what anyone here says.

I saw exactly what happened live as I had just woke up and a furious Kitty phoning her mother .. I posted about the bleeding if anyone had seen it , I then checked the replay from all camera angles .. The injury was off cameras clearly but I don’t think that Kitty came back home with a bloody nose , therefore either Smith physically abused her when he denied her entrance during the first trial or the second time by smashing the door ..I think this furious Kitty has never been appeared , she wanted to phone the police , if they return , it will be another “ forgive them “ attitude like they have done in the past . 

It is time for both to move on with real life choices .

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Defining smart … Knowing that you have a toxic relationship that leads nowhere except flirting other guys and promising them things , calling the boyfriend psychopath but still keep on being with a guy because you can’t say goodbye to him ? Kitty has no money issues I think , she makes enough , RLC has been a good platform for savings . It is time to use her whatever life experience , move on , grow up and from sweet little kitty become a grown up woman , responsible and certain for her actions and  enjoy her life at the level she deserves . 

Relationships are always easy to understand on the outside but inside is always hard. Just like Gina and Bruno they were, or are, in a relationship that is some kind similar with K&S. We don't know with her flirts with other guys were to make Smith jealous or it was her gateway plan.  Maybe both.

Of course that she made a lot of money on RLC, they were one of the site's "poster boy". Their apartment were always on Free Cams wen RLC made available. But I dough that she made enough money to retire. So she can sell her nudes or be a sugar baby. My point is that she has every thing to not be poor.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Relationships are always easy to understand on the outside but inside is always hard. Just like Gina and Bruno they were, or are, in a relationship that is some kind similar with K&S. We don't know with her flirts with other guys were to make Smith jealous or it was her gateway plan.  Maybe both.

Of course that she made a lot of money on RLC, they were one of the site's "poster boy". Their apartment were always on Free Cams wen RLC made available. But I dough that she made enough money to retire. So she can sell her nudes or be a sugar baby. My point is that she has every thing to not be poor.

I agree with you ..But it was clear that this stay was only for the money , Kitty stopped doing things for her fans and she was mostly in an unhappy , worried , restless mood .And Smith was a robot , just being next to her so they are listed as a couple K&S ..Gina and Bruno is way much different and I consider this Gina’s first big crazy love that she met because of the RLC world , a toxic relationship but not one like from childhood as it seems that  Kitty and Smith have 

The removal of the replay gives a hint of why StnCld is preparing the apartment for the archives , it will be a major scandal having them back .Maybe Kitty wants to return as a single , I think she’s a big asset for RLC but she has been the same like Leora , using RLC for income and that’s it , all her real life was happening outside of the apartment . And if for Leora you can say that  she’s not local and she made her friendships during this 2,5 years , Kitty has so many friends in Prague and she has chosen a lonely , isolated life with Smith when she could for example have friends at home , feel better , enjoy a drink ..But no , she chose lonely evenings on her mobile and isolations rather than a more normal life .

Kitty being in the model world she won’t face any money issues but maybe this RLC removal can teach her in her mind how to work the next day away from the RLC comfort .

47 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm a bit worried that there are too many assumptions being made here. No one actually saw what happened. So until I hear it for myself I don't believe what anyone here says.

I had a quick talk with her on Insta but she did not spoke too much about it... My previous post resume what she said

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If Kitty is smart and do things right she can make a lot of money on OnlyFans like many does. She has many ways do make money without RLC, not only modeling and Instagram promotions.

Say this is possible.  How will she go about getting 'clientele'?  RLC was a great avenue to attract OnlyFans patrons. Unless she has a large following on a social media platform, she's either going on unemployment, going to the local bar or tattoo joint and get into another abusive relationship, or become a manicurist (these ladies seem to like 4" acrylic nails).

I think that Kitty & Smith won't be back after the latest incident. As I previously posted on CC that I believe RLC has new owners now and this is different than the previous owners.

The old owners were more tolerable to let Kitty & Smith to rejoin RLC and they put up with the abusive relationship between Gina & Bruno. But since the change happened in the ownership, they kicked former B1 girls out because of noises and also Gina & Bruno.

The question now is what they are going to do with the apartment. I guess they don't want to lose money on the time left on the lease.  So, my suggestion to RLC is to move Rus & Kylie to this Prague's apartment if they have long term Schengen visas and maybe Tata moves with them. This will be a good solution for their situation so they don't have to go back to Ukraine in the near future. 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Howard said:

Say this is possible.  How will she go about getting 'clientele'?  RLC was a great avenue to attract OnlyFans patrons. Unless she has a large following on a social media platform, she's either going on unemployment, going to the local bar or tattoo joint and get into another abusive relationship, or become a manicurist (these ladies seem to like 4" acrylic nails).

She has.

And by RLC she can't promote her OF during her stay, like Lida and Tibor does. They only promote on their privet accounts. Even Gina has a lot subs on her platforms. 

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think that Kitty & Smith won't be back after the latest incident. As I previously posted on CC that I believe RLC has new owners now and this is different than the previous owners.

The old owners were more tolerable to let Kitty & Smith to rejoin RLC and they put up with the abusive relationship between Gina & Bruno. But since the change happened in the ownership, they kicked former B1 girls out because of noises and also Gina & Bruno.

The question now is what they are going to do with the apartment. I guess they don't want to lose money on the time left on the lease.  So, my suggestion to RLC is to move Rus & Kylie to this Prague's apartment if they have long term Schengen visas and maybe Tata moves with them. This will be a good solution for their situation so they don't have to go back to Ukraine in the near future. 

I don't think that Ukrainians need visa to stay. I just know by some news, don't know what decision the EU made on this matter. 

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She has.

And by RLC she can't promote her OF during her stay, like Lida and Tibor does. They only promote on their privet accounts. Even Gina has a lot subs on her platforms. 

She could have indirectly turned to her page with the camera over her shoulder.   No matter as its a moot issue moving forward.