Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

I will say this, lastly. 

I am friends with her. well at least I was. while many of you only know what happened on camera, I knew another person. yeah she was a total bitch tosmoth. I would agree. but for the two years I was lucky enough to talk with her, she was a very sweet person. many times asking me how I was. it was never always about her. ofc she is a bit too into herself. but she is a model. aren't they all? that's their job.

Kitty often complained that rlc had changed. that all every body wanted to see was sex. in fact I will say that she really did enjoy showing herself and yes, even masturbate for our enjoyment. I even tried to tell her perhaps she should be more like Leora but she refused vehemently, saying that she would not go to that level. she said RLC was as it says. the real lives of people 24/7. 

of course many of you will scoff at her and me. how many times I have heard she is being paid to perform,. it argueand be a bitch. perhaps that is true. I have been a patron on here for 11 years. I come I go. sometimes something looks exciting some times I'm like wtf? other times I take a break because im bored and I seek other forms of entertainment. 

bottom line to me is this. and I'm sure I'll get laughed at. these people are just people. I do not judge them or expect them to perform every goddam day. I expect them to be people. good or bad. some we love. some we can't stand.i also have ones I could give shit about. Masha had never interested me. she is a ho and has been here far too long. but I don't think she needs to be kicked. 

in the early days there were what maybe 8 or 9 apartment? and you were lucky just to see a lady get naked.

just my thoughts. cheers

I will say only two things . I don’t think when a forum member speaks with a tenant ( that I don’t think it is wise because there can be endless complications but anyway ) that is nice whatever you have been discussing with her to be revealed on the public forum , it looks like betraying her trust to talk to you , maybe it would be better to keep it for yourself despite being info that help the forum , it is still talks that a tenant trusted you , but again , it is your choice to reveal them . For example , it can be another member here that can start saying “ but Kitty told me this and not what has been written here “ … 

As good friend moos told you once , when we contact a tenant , we automatically lose objectivity . We think ourselves privileged and we can’t see maybe the wrong side of the actions made by a tenant , anytime a wrong thing is done by a tenant , you will be not commenting so as not to give your opinion and protect her or you will be not making any negative comments so as to risk that she doesn’t talk to you again and lose the “ contact privilege “ . 

All these people are human beings like any of us . Smith was treated really bad by Kitty , the characterizations , the videocalls to other guys teasing them , clearly Kitty saying “ he is not a problem “ , well , it has been overanalyzed that it was lasting due to “ being used being together “ and difficult saying “ that’s it , we break up “ . In my opinion, the time that a woman is physically abused , she should instantly go away but also Smith , all the things he heard , he should have also gone , he was allowing verbal abuse and this is also something for example that you aren’t allowing yourself to say it is a negative thing that Kitty was doing . The conclusion is that these two had a relationship that was going nowhere , the problem is that they both knew it but they couldn’t let go for their own reasons and one common , THEY JUST DON’T KNOW HOW TO LIVE EITHER ALONE OR WITH SOMEONE ELSE . 

I think you are a good contributor here and when you don’t allow your personal relationship with a tenant affect your thoughts and opinions , you can really have very interesting things to say . For example , Leora’s topic was destroyed and ruined by guys that due to the fact of speaking directly to her like you do with Kitty  started thinking themselves as defenders and protectors , not allowing any different opinions by other members to be presented as equals , hide many times their personal thoughts about things that a tenant - according to the general CC members opinion - was wrong , ultimately building an image of a tenant that has only positives , is a saint and does everything  right .

Therefore , the things that Kitty says about RLC and how it changed , it comes from the mouth of a tenant that during her previous stay was happy presenting to the fans and she really enjoyed being part of it . The truth is she had no fun anymore during this stay  , she was just waking up , on her mobile and work at times , arguing with Smith or laying down on the couch and that’s it . She’s local and we never saw any friends of her except Natalia and family and sometimes Smith’s friend who was fun with Kitty and people would tune in to see if Kitty accidentally reveals something while being drunk and so on . For which real life then are we talking about ? Except if you honestly believe that she really has no friends that can visit her at home and share a drink and talk her personal things and problems .. 

In any case , your thoughts and posts are always appreciated by me and for sure you haven’t hurt the topic like some certain individuals ruined Leora’s , but at times you haven’t been fair in my opinion with people who simply had a different opinion and a more strict and hurtful but definitely honest and from the heart sincere idea about Kitty , to the point that led you have misunderstandings , including me that i think you know how much i like Kitty . But liking her is different than hiding some obvious things and not saying it , although you would say it is judging and we disagree about that  . 

See you around I hope at the forum and I am sure you can tell in a nice way many many more things when you don’t have your judgement affected due to a whatever personal relationship with a tenant . 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will say only two things . I don’t think when a forum member speaks with a tenant ( that I don’t think it is wise because there can be endless complications but anyway ) that is nice whatever you have been discussing with her to be revealed on the public forum , it looks like betraying her trust to talk to you , maybe it would be better to keep it for yourself despite being info that help the forum , it is still talks that a tenant trusted you , but again , it is your choice to reveal them . For example , it can be another member here that can start saying “ but Kitty told me this and not what has been written here “ … 

As good friend moos told you once , when we contact a tenant , we automatically lose objectivity . We think ourselves privileged and we can’t see maybe the wrong side of the actions made by a tenant , anytime a wrong thing is done by a tenant , you will be not commenting so as not to give your opinion and protect her or you will be not making any negative comments so as to risk that she doesn’t talk to you again and lose the “ contact privilege “ . 

All these people are human beings like any of us . Smith was treated really bad by Kitty , the characterizations , the videocalls to other guys teasing them , clearly Kitty saying “ he is not a problem “ , well , it has been overanalyzed that it was lasting due to “ being used being together “ and difficult saying “ that’s it , we break up “ . In my opinion, the time that a woman is physically abused , she should instantly go away but also Smith , all the things he heard , he should have also gone , he was allowing verbal abuse and this is also something for example that you aren’t allowing yourself to say it is a negative thing that Kitty was doing . The conclusion is that these two had a relationship that was going nowhere , the problem is that they both knew it but they couldn’t let go for their own reasons and one common , THEY JUST DON’T KNOW HOW TO LIVE EITHER ALONE OR WITH SOMEONE ELSE . 

I think you are a good contributor here and when you don’t allow your personal relationship with a tenant affect your thoughts and opinions , you can really have very interesting things to say . For example , Leora’s topic was destroyed and ruined by guys that due to the fact of speaking directly to her like you do with Kitty  started thinking themselves as defenders and protectors , not allowing any different opinions by other members to be presented as equals , hide many times their personal thoughts about things that a tenant - according to the general CC members opinion - was wrong , ultimately building an image of a tenant that has only positives , is a saint and does everything  right .

Therefore , the things that Kitty says about RLC and how it changed , it comes from the mouth of a tenant that during her previous stay was happy presenting to the fans and she really enjoyed being part of it . The truth is she had no fun anymore during this stay  , she was just waking up , on her mobile and work at times , arguing with Smith or laying down on the couch and that’s it . She’s local and we never saw any friends of her except Natalia and family and sometimes Smith’s friend who was fun with Kitty and people would tune in to see if Kitty accidentally reveals something while being drunk and so on . For which real life then are we talking about ? Except if you honestly believe that she really has no friends that can visit her at home and share a drink and talk her personal things and problems .. 

In any case , your thoughts and posts are always appreciated by me and for sure you haven’t hurt the topic like some certain individuals ruined Leora’s , but at times you haven’t been fair in my opinion with people who simply had a different opinion and a more strict and hurtful but definitely honest and from the heart sincere idea about Kitty , to the point that led you have misunderstandings , including me that i think you know how much i like Kitty . But liking her is different than hiding some obvious things and not saying it , although you would say it is judging and we disagree about that  . 

See you around I hope at the forum and I am sure you can tell in a nice way many many more things when you don’t have your judgement affected due to a whatever personal relationship with a tenant . 

you're not wrong about a few things you say. but look at it this way. as a friend to her what should I do? you only see the kitty on camera. I see another person. you can go on about what my responsibilities are to this forum but I see it differently. do you know the conversations I've had with her? no. you assume. your point about me sharing information about her is moot. first is becauseshe trusts me to tell her story as she sees it. she is a pretty cool person when you see the real her and not the person she is on cam. second is, oh did you forget? she isn't part of the project any more. regardless, I'm her friend and if she wants to tell me stfu I'm sure she will. and I will act accordingly 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I believe the last time in the apartment date of the archived apartment listing of these threads, might need to be changed from 03/16/2021, to 03/16/2022 since afterall this is 2022 and not 2021. 

I have corrected it.

Thanks

On 3/15/2022 at 12:24 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, of course it is.  Sometimes these tenants know that a certain individual or fan, thinks that they have hung the moon and they will create a bogus account on CC and make contact with that individual or fan.  Myself personally has been contacted by several of the tenants over the years.

she doesn't contact me here. we talk directly from her Instagram account. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

you're not wrong about a few things you say. but look at it this way. as a friend to her what should I do? you only see the kitty on camera. I see another person. you can go on about what my responsibilities are to this forum but I see it differently. do you know the conversations I've had with her? no. you assume. your point about me sharing information about her is moot. first is becauseshe trusts me to tell her story as she sees it. she is a pretty cool person when you see the real her and not the person she is on cam. second is, oh did you forget? she isn't part of the project any more. regardless, I'm her friend and if she wants to tell me stfu I'm sure she will. and I will act accordingly 

How do you see another person ? She simply tells you what you want to listen , how can you question the things she says to you ? Do you look at her in the eyes so as to know what’s right or wrong , truth or lie ? I see the facts in the apartment like thousand others and what has been obvious more than anything else it is that the life she had with Smith has been holding both of them ( not only Kitty ) to expand their life and finally be independent and proceed with their own “ strength and power “ for the future .

A person face to face is way much different than a chat to chat on portable device  .You are obviously older than her , experienced in life , she sees a guy in you that can trust  like the father figure she hasn’t got , you said that she has no friends , how sad this can be and I am sorry to tell , she trusts someone that she knows she will never hurt her because she easily controls him through the cameras and being able that you can see her being naked taking showers , getting fucked , being drunk , whatever .You see her life and you can defend her anytime but she actually doesn’t know anything about you and yes she trusts you because you are no harm to her .

As I said , we are men , the pussy controls us and often we lose the objectivity we should have . Don’t get me wrong , I have suffered many times of allowing the beauty , the sex , the good times get over my thoughts and not thinking clearly of how a woman thinks about me .You can’t hurt her , you tell her things she likes to listen , how can not keep on being in contact with someone who tells her the things she likes to listen , make her feel nice and unique ? I have done it in the past and it always works , I just had more than luck because I could actually and eventually get these women visit me and whatever from that point on .. 

I believe your contact will continues but I hope you manage to see behind the “ easy things “ , i wish you luck in whatever you think this friendship benefits you , but never forget , that women can control us so easily when we think that we have things under control , telling you this simply as a man to man.

• Like 2

Dude, why am I even telling you anything? if I said I hate her you'd say why don't I love her. if I said she is stupid you'd say no she isn't. I don't need to explain anything to you, especially my definition of a friend.ever here of a pen pal? she doesn't care if I see her naked or fuck or step in dogshit. I am so tired of your goddamn pc warrior shit. the only person that needs to know how my friendship is defined is her. all I am doing here is helping you guys understand what her life is like. I'm getting tired of having to explain my actions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Dude, why am I even telling you anything? if I said I hate her you'd say why don't I love her. if I said she is stupid you'd say no she isn't. I don't need to explain anything to you, especially my definition of a friend.ever here of a pen pal? she doesn't care if I see her naked or fuck or step in dogshit. I am so tired of your goddamn pc warrior shit. the only person that needs to know how my friendship is defined is her. all I am doing here is helping you guys understand what her life is like. I'm getting tired of having to explain my actions.

You take the comments personally  when it isn’t and you know it . I am speaking as a man to man , I don’t know why you can’t see this . I am not going to bother you again since you believe your things and I have my own theories …When the dust settles down and in the future , we can talk about it again .We are on the same page concerning the interests of this girl but in my opinion you have mixed the whatever personal relationship with her judge the “ cold attitude “ of how things actually are for the majority of the people who have been simply watching  this apartment like all the rest .

• Confused 2

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You take the comments personally  when it isn’t and you know it . I am speaking as a man to man , I don’t know why you can’t see this . I am not going to bother you again since you believe your things and I have my own theories …When the dust settles down and in the future , we can talk about it again .We are on the same page concerning the interests of this girl but in my opinion you have mixed the whatever personal relationship with her judge the “ cold attitude “ of how things actually are for the majority of the people who have been simply watching  this apartment like all the rest .

regardless she is my friend. I will always take her side. if not, what good am I?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

regardless she is my friend. I will always take her side. if not, what good am I?

Real good friends also know how to say what's wrong with their friends.
So all of defending Kitty whatever she does is not doing her any favors.

I agree with DDHM on the fact that Kitty can simply tell you what you want to hear which results in you wanting to defend her in the forum because apparently it is an important thing for her, and I think it  is simply her great fault, appearing in the eyes of other people seems to take too important  place in her life, we can easily see it on her social networks unfortunately

But in this case if Kitty is so different between what she says to you and what we can see in front of the cameras 24/7 for 4 years, then that would mean that Kitty has locked herself in a role, but I don't think you can act for that long in front of cameras

I'm not saying she's lying to you or anything, but you can still wonder about her behavior.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Real good friends also know how to say what's wrong with their friends.
So all of defending Kitty whatever she does is not doing her any favors.

I agree with DDHM on the fact that Kitty can simply tell you what you want to hear which results in you wanting to defend her in the forum because apparently it is an important thing for her, and I think it  is simply her great fault, appearing in the eyes of other people seems to take too important  place in her life, we can easily see it on her social networks unfortunately

But in this case if Kitty is so different between what she says to you and what we can see in front of the cameras 24/7 for 4 years, then that would mean that Kitty has locked herself in a role, but I don't think you can act for that long in front of cameras

I'm not saying she's lying to you or anything, but you can still wonder about her behavior.

better we agree to disagree, as it doesn't matter what I say or think you and he will never understand. I mean how dare someone like Kitty actually talk to me? I must be some sort of stooge. it can't be possible. she must be lying to me. out of hundreds of guys why would she talk to me? I'm besotten. I'm being played. I'm fucking stupid. 

keep face palming me. I'm getting used to it.

15 minutes ago, jugghead said:

and stop telling me to give her advice. believe me she sees every word you are saying. I'm leaving that part up to you guys. good luck with that

I know, and from my point of view, it's already a problem

18 minutes ago, jugghead said:

better we agree to disagree, as it doesn't matter what I say or think you and he will never understand. I mean how dare someone like Kitty actually talk to me? I must be some sort of stooge. it can't be possible. she must be lying to me. out of hundreds of guys why would she talk to me? I'm besotten. I'm being played. I'm fucking stupid. 

keep face palming me. I'm getting used to it.

I think it's you who doesn't want to understand what we're trying to tell you because you don't have enough perspective about Kitty
Like I told you, a real friend knows how to make sense of things, if you can't do it, then you're not a friend, you're just a fan who chats with his idol
try to think about it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1