Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

ddhm I am not sure why you say what you say but I am very sure Kitty doesn't need a father. You sit there in your mama's basement and act like you know shit. TBH I would agree with everything you say. Yeah Kitty needs to do better than this but who are you to say? That is what pisses everyone off. Armchair quarterback. I'm sure Kitty is not amused.

Go ask mommy for a sammich. And tell her I want one too. extra mayo and a fucking pickle.

Kitty doesn’t need a father … haven’t you been telling her / suggesting her what to do ? 

I talked to Kitty. She is upset, ofc. I don't wish her to be thrown out of the apartment and she realizes it but right now that is not even her first priority. She tells me she is done with him. Maybe, maybe not. But without him she is basically alone. We have talked about her having her own apartment. It is definitely a viable option, IF RLC goes for it. I have even suggested staying with Smith but taking a break from each other (for those of you that think I am trying to tear them apart). Kitty has shown support for some of these ideas. Let's face it, a Kitty apartment is a very attractive solution to this problem. I believe it would help her grow in ways she doesn't yet know. I think a lot of us guys would love to see that. “

The difference is that I make my posts here publicly for anyone to agree or disagree and make a dialogue , I don’t speak directly with the woman to slightly affect her judgement like you do . This is a forum and if she reads what’s written here it is her own choice . When you speak to her directly , you simply affect her directly , you write her , she will read what you have to say  , isn’t it father figure actions the way you do it ? So please … Two rules in life , never flirt barwomen if you want to save your money and never develop personal relationships with an RLC tenant , you can make the reason why .

18 minutes ago, upyourass said:

I didn't like Kitty at all...sorry bro ! nothing HOT for me there.

No worries at all , why sorry ? 😇 It’s always nice to get the other point of view , it just happens rarely about Kitty 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Still on track to get 30 pages.

Although opinions may differ... respect for that... I think Kitty was (and still is) an amazing, attractive and sexy woman.

But any which way it goes, we will have to respect and wish the best for Kitty and Smith. As couple or as (temporary) single.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

RLC and the fear to put "Kitty and Smith left the project" and lose subs.

I think they are still undecided of how to proceed , I think it was the same long UM with Olivia and the girls in B1 but maybe I don’t remember correctly . 

1 minute ago, VEPPIE said:

Still on track to get 30 pages.

Although opinions may differ... respect for that... I think Kitty was (and still is) an amazing, attractive and sexy woman.

But any which way it goes, we will have to respect and wish the best for Kitty and Smith. As couple or as (temporary) single.

Perfectly right , no matter what , we are all human beings and mistakes and things we regret are always part of life . 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think they are still undecided of how to proceed , I think it was the same long UM with Olivia and the girls in B1 but maybe I don’t remember correctly . 

I think the UM of Gina and Bruno was longer then B1 and this one is the longest.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I think the UM of Gina and Bruno was longer then B1 and this one is the longest.

I guess they haven't figured out what to do with this apartment yet.. Right now there's a lot of displaced Ukrainian girls who might not have a home to go back to... Maybe put a couple in this apartment...

1 minute ago, tle said:

I guess they haven't figured out what to do with this apartment yet.. Right now there's a lot of displaced Ukrainian girls who might not have a home to go back to... Maybe put a couple in this apartment...

Even if they do that, RLC could update that K&S left the project and close the apartment like they did with Viktor and Natalia.

• Like 1