B1 - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

Nana really changed after her arrival at B1. She's walking around half naked and yesterday she even laid down on the bed naked. Maybe she is using her last few, maybe more, days to try to get the most bonus as she can. To bad that she didn't lost her bored face.

Something interesting came to my mind with a talk that Gonzalo had with Nana. He said that in the end of the month he will go to Colombia to a friend's bachelor party and Nana said nothing related that she were leaving Barcelona by that time. So maybe I'm exaggerating but maybe she isn't leaving by the end of the month or before.  

This apartment with its currents tenants and concept , it is the worse that RLC has . All girls inside they are just there to fill the beds . Nana , as per the majority of the posts , is a tenant that should be going . One of the twins has her private life outside of the apartment , the other one is filling  for her 2-3 times per week with a show . Poor Karol , she has chosen to be locked in the apartment to make money and not being with her boyfriend outside and live a normal life . 

I dare to say that the most authentic people , the ones that never changed since they appeared and they at least did things have been Anna and Lola , they never changed and even for 2 weeks they gave us something and Anna now is fantastic with her morning naked routine and posing . I was very strict against Lola and Anna and Mila , but at least these two are who they are .

Mila , Nana , the twins , Karol with her current status , Loraine , Radislava , I think they don’t serve anything in the project anymore . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This apartment with its currents tenants and concept , it is the worse that RLC has . All girls inside they are just there to fill the beds . Nana , as per the majority of the posts , is a tenant that should be going . One of the twins has her private life outside of the apartment , the other one is filling  for her 2-3 times per week with a show . Poor Karol , she has chosen to be locked in the apartment to make money and not being with her boyfriend outside and live a normal life . 

I dare to say that the most authentic people , the ones that never changed since they appeared and they at least did things have been Anna and Lola , they never changed and even for 2 weeks they gave us something and Anna now is fantastic with her morning naked routine and posing . I was very strict against Lola and Anna and Mila , but at least these two are who they are .

Mila , Nana , the twins , Karol with her current status , Loraine , Radislava , I think they don’t serve anything in the project anymore . 

And at least Karol is studying for real and not just to get the visa.