B1 - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

19 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

How many times Uber Guy stayed and slept with Nana ?  At least 10 ??  They NEVER kissed !!  Not even once !!  Not normal to me !  

Nana is playing a guy who has openly expressed that he likes her . She sees him as a good friend obviously and that’s what they have and share at this moment . The guy repeatedly tried in the villa , he kissed her , played with her nipples but Nana had always limits . The worse is that she forbid the others bring guys in the apartment ( villa ) while she was bringing again and again this guy there so as to gain viewership since he had no problems to be naked or make whatever shows . I think he knows she’s using him , at least on cameras , but I also believe he genuinely likes her . In the end , when Nana leaves , I hope he is around for any other option ( girl/s ) available as his English knowledge is great and it would be nice watching him interacting with one or more of the others girls , especially as I said having no problem being on cameras .

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

How many times Uber Guy stayed and slept with Nana ?  At least 10 ??  They NEVER kissed !!  Not even once !!  Not normal to me !  

I agree. Of all the intimate things couples can do kissing tells you more about a relationship than anything else. A complete lack of kissing tell you there is ZERO connection. The lack of kissing in general across RLC proves most of these relationships are fucked up!! The night Kami persuaded Kristy to share a wonderfully intimate kiss was one of the sexiest events in the history of RLC. Nothing else happened but those kisses were beautiful to watch......Oh the good old days of RLC!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nana is playing a guy who has openly expressed that he likes her . She sees him as a good friend obviously and that’s what they have and share at this moment . The guy repeatedly tried in the villa , he kissed her , played with her nipples but Nana had always limits . The worse is that she forbid the others bring guys in the apartment ( villa ) while she was bringing again and again this guy there so as to gain viewership since he had no problems to be naked or make whatever shows . I think he knows she’s using him , at least on cameras , but I also believe he genuinely likes her . In the end , when Nana leaves , I hope he is around fir any other option ( girl ) available as his English knowledge is great and it would be nice watching him interacting with one or more of the others girls , especially as I said having no problem being on cameras .

He's a good friend of the Twins. 😂