Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

What a great  surprise I got when I logged in,to see you in a hot bath warm up your beautiful body to release your hormones and then pick out

your friend Mr.Black to help you to get satisfied,loved it.It was a good decition to go to the bedroom instead so we could come closer to you.And

thank you for turn off the Ipad so we can hear you loud and clear.So thank you for a lovely bate and keep it coming.Love you always my beautiful

Queen and a big kiss anywhere yoiu like it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RdKing said:

Thank you very much for a quite ordinary bate from your own standard my lovely Leora, it was borderline boring as were most of your last bates. You sure must feel kind of dizzy, being on top and falling so low.  At least, you could glimpse at the cam so we feel more engaged but it is obvious from your behavior that you could not care less about us, the fans who have been admiring you and supporting you through the years.

Thank you for not putting a gallon of lube, at least we had a nice view of your pussy even if the bate was kinda boring. Just hoping that you up your standards to meet the expectations that we have since we know how good you can be when you want to. 

We all want the best from you and the best for you but sometimes it's ok to want the best for us. 

Big kiss to you anywhere on your gorgeous body!!

I thought she at least tried to be innovative by sitting on the edge of the tub. She tried, she got off, we got to watch her. I'm good with that.

26 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Maybe so, ddhm. But it's still for me a privilege to watch her.

Nothing spectacular for my taste that i haven’t seen hundreds of times … I would like seeing her riding the toys , putting it on the bed and having it inside her , licking it in a blowjob style and so on , to be more exact , the show that Ulyana presents and it is the best on RLC cameras at the moment of this style .. all this that I see , of course it is my opinion and taste , doesn’t thrill me anymore due to many years happening .. but there are many many many others like you that you always enjoy , therefore I respect the people who still like this . 

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

11/400 , 389 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 5 months  and 19 days 

Tik Tok 

Well,well the lonely jealous boy from Corfu is back spewing his shit.It musr be your little brain that is not connected with the rest of you

and you hear it says tik tok.That is when the brain trying to connect.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

11/400 , 389 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 5 months  and 19 days 

Tik Tok 

Me thinks that if the woman known as Leora happens to notice more of the same she probably thinks....'It's a wonder that someone who reveals themself as being as isolated and lonely as they apparently are, as well as someone who obviously possesses and exhibits an immaturity to their thought processes at times, is capable of doing a little basic arithmetic'.

Tik Tok

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

thank you very much my beautiful Leora for a nice sensitive bate with your fast fingers,loved it.And as usual a hard orgasm knocked you out

again.You needed this after the latest days of shit that you have gone through,hope you are feeling alright.I really hope that Malia and her husband

are safe somewhere,give my best regards to Malia.Love you always ny beatiful Queen and a big kiss for you.Oh btw,I love when you squeeze your

hard nipples.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

12/400 , 388 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 5 months  and 15 days 

Tik Tok 

Can't keep away, can you?Little lonely jealous boy, who has no friends or a girlfriend. Spewing out your shit as usual and as I said before, the tik tok must be in your head with no brain. That's the click you hear when your tiny brain trying to connect. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tik Tok 

Before we criticize ddhm stop and think about what he's showing. Leora is a professional masturbatress who only gathers viewers by displaying her nice body and bating. They aren't subscribing to watcher her eat or talk on the phone, that's dead time between bates.

Hopefully the next 388 bates will include some new material for her paying customers satisfaction. If so, maybe some former Leora-ites (Hell, maybe even Jimbo) will return for bates that aren't more of the same.

Leora is a better class cam girl than say Radislava but she is still a cam girl, an exhibitionist for pay. What will she put for experience when someday she has to get a real job?

Potential employer: "So, Miss Leora, what is your work experience and how would you describe your last 8 years of employment?"

Leora: "Uh, er, well, I, uh, lived in a paid apartment, uh, and just did, er, whatever I wanted while there?"

Think ddhm's 'tik tok is actually a healthy warning to Leora about her needing to think about what she'll do next.

Keep counting, ddhm. I realize each bate is that much closer to her last public orgasm. How will she get off them?  She needs to be watched.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/27/2022 at 6:08 PM, ddhm said:

Tik Tok 

If noticed, the woman known as Leora probably thinks, 'another obviously immature post from someone with an obviously immature mind who admittedly was unsuccessful in maintaining any meaningful relationship with any woman. Someone who is obviously isolated and lonely with not much better to do than post immature or ridiculously repetitious comments on a website. Someone who must be an individual who has been referred to as 'A Lonely Boy of Corfu. It's no wonder that such an individual could not maintain any meaningful relationship with any woman'.

Tik Tok

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2