Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

Hope RLC will continue to have Leora sit around and tease for those of us who don't feel comfortabe with a account . My kids are to smart to try and get by with that. I figure they are tracking the site (can't blame them) and saw something I posted and I got busted. So i am a freebe from now on. Beside I am no good at this, so I watch for what I can get. Besides she draws lots of people to watch and see if she slips up and shows something in free cam. Still the best after all these years.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Incognito said:

Hope RLC will continue to have Leora sit around and tease for those of us who don't feel comfortabe with a account . My kids are to smart to try and get by with that. I figure they are tracking the site (can't blame them) and saw something I posted and I got busted. So i am a freebe from now on. Beside I am no good at this, so I watch for what I can get. Besides she draws lots of people to watch and see if she slips up and shows something in free cam. Still the best after all these years.

Also the place lacks without her

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps the woman known as Leora will be able to have her pooch with her again soon. If so, it would probably make her feel like it would be a good beginning to a New Year for her and her pooch.

Hopefully, it will happen. I am certain we would see a much happier Leora, if it does.  Also, I can imagine that Eva will at times give us reason for some laughter.

With it have been said " Laughter, Is The Best Medicine ".  Which possibly, just may, relieve some of the poor souls, who can find only negativity in their lives !😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

First of all,I want to say a delayed Happy New Year to you Leora.Second is,I was surprised that you were up for it because to me you looked a little bit tired but probably

your teasing had turned you on.So thank you very much for another lovely bate with your friend Mr.White.He really know how to do his job on your clit with his vibration,loved it.

And another hard loudly orgasm which I really like,loved that too.And thank you for turn off your Ipad so I can hear you loud and clear.I really like when you squeeze your hard

nipples.Sensitive,are they?So keep up the good work,girl.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big,big kiss on you beautiful tits.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2