Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

32 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Hey, where you been, young lady?

Perhaps you and your like minded comrade should consider rereading the thread topic listing of this thread or stop ignoring it. It's listed as a Fan's thread and as such, does not mean that it is an analytical or critical thread. Such matters have been occurring often enough in the Home Activities thread as well as this thread for awhile now, when they could have been occurring in a different thread that could be created easy enough by most who are registered on this site, that would be more appropriate for some of such comments that have been being posted in these thread topic listing threads that should not have been.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps you and your like minded comrade should consider rereading the thread topic listing of this thread or stop ignoring it. It's listed as a Fan's thread and as such, does not mean that it is an analytical or critical thread. Such matters have been occurring often enough in the Home Activities thread as well as this thread for awhile now, and could occur in a different thread that could be created easy enough by most who are registered on this site, that would be more appropriate for some of such comments that have been being posted in these thread topic listing threads that should not have been being.    

I am a fan. Isn't that enough? I pay good money to watch. I am entitled to my opinion about the product I finance. As you are also.

Easy. She's not your girlfriend or wife. She only a cam girl none of us even know, employed, by us, incidentally, to titillate. She took the job she can handle the ramifications and comments. If not she should move on and get a real job.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps you and your like minded comrade should consider rereading the thread topic listing of this thread or stop ignoring it. It's listed as a Fan's thread and as such, does not mean that it is an analytical or critical thread. Such matters have been occurring often enough in the Home Activities thread as well as this thread for awhile now, and could occur in a different thread that could be created easy enough by most who are registered on this site, that would be more appropriate for some of such comments that have been being posted in these thread topic listing threads that should not have been being.    

What would make you happy, Nich? Blow smoke up her ass and have you feel good when we do?

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I am a fan. Isn't that enough? I pay good money to watch. I am entitled to my opinion about the product I finance. As you are also.

Easy. She's not your girlfriend or wife. She only a cam girl none of us even know, employed, by us, incidentally, to titillate. She took the job she can handle the ramifications and comments. If not she should move on and get a real job.

36 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

What would make you happy, Nich? Blow smoke up her ass and have you feel good when we do?

Because someone subscribes to that website does not mean that they should ignor thread topic listing designations of this site and continually post comments off topic or unrelated to the topic listing designations considering that it is easy enough to create new thread topic listing designations where comments of particular subject matters would be more appropriate in, or that there is much of any reason to repeat comments on matters often enough that it is noticed as being unnecessarily repetitious.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Because someone subscribes to that website does not mean that they should ignor thread topic listing designations of this site and continually post comments off topic or unrelated to the topic listing designations considering that is easy enough to create new thread topic listing designations where perhaps comments of particular subject matters would be more appropriate in, or that there is much of any reason to repeat comments on matters often enough that it is noticed as being unnecessarily repetitious.    

Okay, I will, create a 'Leora reality' thread so you aren't offended.

Enjoy your fantasy, I mean you no ill will. I liked the thought of being on a forum to express thoughts. You have made a good point and I will follow it. Perhaps you might want to avoid the Leora reality link. Hopefully she won't.

Hey, try not being pissed off at me. Hard as it may be for you to accept but some of the points I've made may in fact have some merit. Being a fan means one is a blind adherent. Fan is short for the word fanatic. Just saying.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo ddhm, what happens in 2 years, 5 months and 15 days? I guess 14 days now.

Page 1 of the presented topic .. The general feeling is that Leora goes for residency , then page 1 explains I think the posts occurring here by me 😇

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Page 1 of the presented topic .. The general feeling is that Leora goes for residency , then page 1 explains I think the posts occurring here by me 😇

She might decide to move on somewhere else. You have no way of knowing for 100% she will go for residency. There's so many things that can happen in that time that's one of the reasons you need to stop those silly numbers unless you just like pissing off most readers.

i.e her father could get ill and require her to be his full time carer. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

She might decide to move on somewhere else. You have no way of knowing for 100% she will go for residency. There's so many things that can happen in that time that's one of the reasons you need to stop those silly numbers unless you just like pissing off most readers.

i.e her father could get ill and require her to be his full time carer. 

But she’s studying the Czech language so she can remain in Europe  by becoming a citizen and the only way to achieve it is what has been explained .. I don’t invent things from my mind . 

I don’t force anyone reading my posts . I am only commenting and posting in a place that it is called forum and this is the purpose that it serves , I don’t understand what different thing I do than masterchef’s posts for example in this thread . 

I don’t insult either Leora or any forum member , if I piss off the readers there’s nothing I can do about it . 

• Sad 1