Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

10/400 , 390 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 5 months  and 24 days 

Tik Tok 

* wrong calculations previously 😬🙄 concerning the end of the 5 years period . Masturbations count is correct , 10 first masturbations reached after a period of 29 days ( January 20 - February 18 , which is more or less 1 masturbation every 3 days but the first 2 happened on the same day therefore the remaining 8 had  a bigger gap than the 3 days , to be continued ) .

Your math pencils out, ddhm  Nicely done

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Shouldn't this one #1 be closed to allow #24 to be the current one and not this one too? Or am I missing something?

I see now that this is the Fan Page. It's hard to see the difference really between this and the Home Activities page, hence my confusion! 

Edited by bubbleobillo
Confusion
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

10/400 , 390 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 5 months  and 24 days 

Tik Tok 

* wrong calculations previously 😬🙄 concerning the end of the 5 years period . Masturbations count is correct , 10 first masturbations reached after a period of 29 days ( January 20 - February 18 , which is more or less 1 masturbation every 3 days but the first 2 happened on the same day therefore the remaining 8 had  a bigger gap than the 3 days , to be continued ) .

It would not be at all surprising if that woman happens to notice such comments from you and thinks that such comments from you are only more childish and immature comments from you, since obviously there has been 10 other such childish immature comments from you in these threads. Since you are apparently striving to achieve a goal of 400 such childish immature comments, that would leave you only 390 more remaining to achieve such a goal except, that it has been noticed that these threads are not the only threads where you occasionally make other childish immature comments, so you will probably achieve such a goal sooner then you make it seem that you might otherwise.

Regardless, by then that mind that reveals thoughts in forms of comments that occasionally seem like they originate from the mind of a 14 year old, may seem like they originate from the mind of a 4 year old, rather than a mind of someone who is supposedly around 44 years old, and by then would supposedly be that much older. By all means....carry on Lonely Boy of Corfu and I will do what I can to assist in your endeavor by assisting in the counting of such comments made in these threads, as well as others when or if they are noticed.

Tik Tok.

• Thanks 5

5 hours ago, van the man said:

I cannot understand why Leora has chosen to bate continuously with her eyes closed for the whole duration of her long bates. It is not because she is reaching a mind blowing state where she doesn't want any distractions. For me it is another sign of her disengagement from her followers. 

Her excessive use of lube spoils the look of what is the most beautiful pussy God ever designed.

Leora at her best is mesmerising and can hold her followers in the palm of her hand. Sadly her hold is slipping. She throws a few crumbs to the starving throng but no longer truly engages with them....As someone once said.. 'Let them eat cake' 

Her obsession with her phone is the dominant feature in her life (I know it is for many millions particularly young women) everything else simply gets in the way. I miss the old Siberian Leora!!!!

Some good points.

I agree regarding lube.  She never used lube until Malia was introduced.  What the lube tells me is she's bating due to her RLC contract and not because she's horny.   Which ties into why her eyes are closed.

The entire purpose of RLC was to watch people in their natural state, whether eating dinner or having sex on cam. Whenever she looks into the cam, that's like an actor breaking that fourth wall.  Under no  circumstance should she look into the camera, butr she has on many occasions.  In doing so,  it diminishes the value of the channel (at least it has for me).

I was watching Pasha on VH earlier this week.  To make extra coin, she does private shows on cam (ring light and all). Doing so completely diminishes any enjoyment of being the voyeur.  Many may like it when the chick looks in the camera, as if she's fucking you and not the loser she's with.  For me, it's a turn off.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Shouldn't this one #1 be closed to allow #24 to be the current one and not this one too? Or am I missing something?

It's up to the creator of the Topic to email one of the MOD's.  Normally StnCld316 will close the Topic when requested too.

9 hours ago, Howard said:

Some good points.

I agree regarding lube.  She never used lube until Malia was introduced.  What the lube tells me is she's bating due to her RLC contract and not because she's horny.   Which ties into why her eyes are closed.

The entire purpose of RLC was to watch people in their natural state, whether eating dinner or having sex on cam. Whenever she looks into the cam, that's like an actor breaking that fourth wall.  Under no  circumstance should she look into the camera, butr she has on many occasions.  In doing so,  it diminishes the value of the channel (at least it has for me).

I was watching Pasha on VH earlier this week.  To make extra coin, she does private shows on cam (ring light and all). Doing so completely diminishes any enjoyment of being the voyeur.  Many may like it when the chick looks in the camera, as if she's fucking you and not the loser she's with.  For me, it's a turn off.

Good points. 

I relish her playing to the camera myself, but that's an individual matter. She is having a harder time getting there. The lube ruins it for me personally, but she isn't as thrilled due to repetition and the novelty wearing off.  The first times with the same woman her juices flow, then, well, that's why they sell lubricants.

Repetition = desensitization. She's going to have to do something for an extra kick to chase the initial thrills she had years ago. (Maybe Zena? But Leora doesn't seen enthused)

Sex is like alcohol or drugs.  The more regular use the more it takes to get the same buzz.

I don't know how she can continue this much longer, regardless of the money. It's it about time for a normal life?  She an attractive and still  a sexy woman. But without body shaming her, honestly, she is beginning to get the meddle age spread in her hips, ass and thighs. As a cam girl (woman) honest observations of the changes in her body she is putting out there is fair play. She's peaked and still trying to act 20 years old.

It's intriguing for me to be able to watch but everything in life has a shelf life. Supermodels, athletes and cam girls. Real life indeed.

Just thinking out loud. Not trying piss others off or get a reaction. Reality is inevitable. Leora isn't seeing the fantasy has an end date. She better get what's next for her in life going or her future won't be comfy. There's only so much wax to burn in a candle. Hope she realizes she can't feed and house herself bating for cameras forever.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's up to the creator of the Topic to email one of the MOD's.  Normally StnCld316 will close the Topic when requested too.

I think bub may have been looking at this thread not noticing that it is listed as a Fan Page thread rather than a Home Activities thread for the woman known as Leora. If so, it should be correct in being a Fan Page (2022) #1 thread since it has been the only Fan Page thread created for her since the beginning of this year, 2022, and has not even reached 20 pages as of yet. The Home Activities (2022) thread #24 related to her residence, was still open at the time of the post, and it is now closed and the Home Activities (2022) #25 was recently started.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Howard said:

Some good points.

I agree with you almost entirely. My point about her eyes staying shut is that to me it's an un-natural thing to do and is actually because she is afraid to make eye contact with the camera's which thereby makes her actions premeditated which is just as off putting as overtly looking at them!!

I personally like that brief moment when the eyes make contact. I liked her doing it in the old apartment where one particular bate she really strongly connected with the cam. The beauty of Leora is that she really loves to be watched. It turns her on as much as it turns her fans on. As usual in life it's a balance...too overt is a turn off, too deliberate an attempt to avoid the cams is a turn off too!

Leora is the master player for sure but recently she is losing the poise. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Good points. 

I relish her playing to the camera myself, but that's an individual matter. She is having a harder time getting there. The lube ruins it for me personally, but she isn't as thrilled due to repetition and the novelty wearing off.  The first times with the same woman her juices flow, then, well, that's why they sell lubricants.

Repetition = desensitization. She's going to have to do something for an extra kick to chase the initial thrills she had years ago. (Maybe Zena? But Leora doesn't seen enthused)

Sex is like alcohol or drugs.  The more regular use the more it takes to get the same buzz.

I don't know how she can continue this much longer, regardless of the money. It's it about time for a normal life?  She an attractive and still  a sexy woman. But without body shaming her, honestly, she is beginning to get the meddle age spread in her hips, ass and thighs. As a cam girl (woman) honest observations of the changes in her body she is putting out there is fair play. She's peaked and still trying to act 20 years old.

It's intriguing for me to be able to watch but everything in life has a shelf life. Supermodels, athletes and cam girls. Real life indeed.

Just thinking out loud. Not trying piss others off or get a reaction. Reality is inevitable. Leora isn't seeing the fantasy has an end date. She better get what's next for her in life going or her future won't be comfy. There's only so much wax to burn in a candle. Hope she realizes she can't feed and house herself bating for cameras forever.

I disagree with your thoughts on her body. There was to me nothing whatsoever wrong with it, in fact in my opinion it was better than it ever was, which made it even more frustrating and irritating because she decided not to let the viewers enjoy it as much as she used to.

Give me a full bodied woman every time in preference to a skinny bag of bones.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

12 hours ago, van the man said:

I agree with you almost entirely. My point about her eyes staying shut is that to me it's an un-natural thing to do and is actually because she is afraid to make eye contact with the camera's which thereby makes her actions premeditated which is just as off putting as overtly looking at them!!

I personally like that brief moment when the eyes make contact. I liked her doing it in the old apartment where one particular bate she really strongly connected with the cam. The beauty of Leora is that she really loves to be watched. It turns her on as much as it turns her fans on. As usual in life it's a balance...too overt is a turn off, too deliberate an attempt to avoid the cams is a turn off too!

Leora is the master player for sure but recently she is losing the poise. 

Back in the old apartment, it was somewhat a novelty (and turn on for her) that she would make eye contact w/ the camera.  Now, bating is work (that's why she often needs lube).

Look at VH...most of those people have sex twice (or more) daily.  There comes the time when they can stay hard for an hour not because of self control, but because their dicks have been desensitized.  Dicks are suppose to get hard because your mind tells you something nice, that doesn't happen 2x/day every day, is about to happen.  At VH, dicks get hard for the wrong reason (other then for all you perv's enjoyment). 

The best sex is when you don't have it every day AND passion is involved.  Both Leora & RLC have sex (or bate) due to contractual obligations.  I truly feel bad for these folks as when they are no longer on camera, they will find out how screwed up they are psychologically when it comes to sex and intimacy.

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Howard said:

Back in the old apartment, it was somewhat a novelty (and turn on for her) that she would make eye contact w/ the camera.  Now, bating is work (that's why she often needs lube).

Look at VH...most of those people have sex twice (or more) daily.  There comes the time when they can stay hard for an hour not because of self control, but because their dicks have been desensitized.  Dicks are suppose to get hard because your mind tells you something nice, that doesn't happen 2x/day every day, is about to happen.  At VH, dicks get hard for the wrong reason (other then for all you perv's enjoyment). 

The best sex is when you don't have it every day AND passion is involved.  Both Leora & RLC have sex (or bate) due to contractual obligations.  I truly feel bad for these folks as when they are no longer on camera, they will find out how screwed up they are psychologically when it comes to sex and intimacy.

Having to use lube means one is drier than a popcorn fart.    Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Howard said:

Well said.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1