Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

First of all,thank you for a wonderful bate with your friend Mr.White.He sure knows how to get you going and it was an awesome orgasm

with a lot of gasps and moaning and to the end just the sound I kove to her from you when you cum,just what I have been waiting for,good

girl.Keep up the good work,girl and keep it coming.Second,honestly I didn´t think you were in the mood so that´s why was surprised when

you went to fetch Mr.White.I only have one wish,please don´t forget your other little friends,Mr.Black and Mr.Blue.Love you always my lovely

Queen and a big kiss for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

7/400 , 393 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 7 months and 12 days 

Tik Tok 

Oh really....at least that would be more interesting than the ridiculous repetitious performances of comments that have been made by you over the last couple of years. Tik tok.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Ok,I´ve said it before and I say it again.There must be something about the combination with hot water and coconut milk that doing the

trick and gets you going.thank you my lovely Leora for a very hot waterbeam bate with almost no fingers,loved it.And I really love that you

let out your inner feeling for us to hear,loud and clear,loved that too.So keep up the good work,girl and keep it coming.Love you always my

lovely Queen and a very big kiss to you.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Ok,I´ve said it before and I say it again.There must be something about the combination with hot water and coconut milk that doing the

trick and gets you going.thank you my lovely Leora for a very hot waterbeam bate with almost no fingers,loved it.And I really love that you

let out your inner feeling for us to hear,loud and clear,loved that too.So keep up the good work,girl and keep it coming.Love you always my

lovely Queen and a very big kiss to you.

and again and again..... 🚑🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

8/400 , 392 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 7 months and 8 days 

Tik Tok 

If the woman known as Leora happens to notice such comments in these threads, it would not be surprising if she happens to think....'Only 392 more immature and ridiculous comments from you...'Lonely Boy of Corfu'. 

Tik Tok. 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

8/400 , 392 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 7 months and 8 days 

Tik Tok 

You again,the little lonely jealous boy has been here again.Singing B.B Kings old tune "Nobody Loves Me,But My Mother,you that certainly has no friends or a

girlfriend.Thinks you know everything about Leora but definitely knows nothing.Only guessing and speculating.Jealous of how she lives because you will never

afford how she´s living.Probably even sings Queens "Somebody To Love" 😂😝😅🤣😊😆

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, masterchef56 said:

You again,the little lonely jealous boy has been here again.Singing B.B Kings old tune "Nobody Loves Me,But My Mother,you that certainly has no friends or a

girlfriend.Thinks you know everything about Leora but definitely knows nothing.Only guessing and speculating.Jealous of how she lives because you will never

afford how she´s living.Probably even sings Queens "Somebody To Love" 😂😝😅🤣😊😆

I am only counting your posts 🥳

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you my lovely Leora for a very nice surprise and for very nice finger bate with your fast fingers.I am very surprised that

you were up for it at all,it did not seemed so but I like to be surprised.Thank you for turning down the volume on the TV,that helps

to hear you very well.Keep up the good work,girl and keep it coming.Love you always my lovely Leora and as usual a big kiss to you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4