Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

13 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I disagree with your thoughts on her body. There was to me nothing whatsoever wrong with it, in fact in my opinion it was better than it ever was, which made it even more frustrating and irritating because she decided not to let the viewers enjoy it as much as she used to.

Give me a full bodied woman every time in preference to a skinny bag of bones.

There you go Jim what I think you write  well some of it or you'll be perve like me

9 hours ago, Howard said:

The best sex is when you don't have it every day AND passion is involved.  Both Leora & RLC have sex (or bate) due to contractual obligations.  I truly feel bad for these folks as when they are no longer on camera, they will find out how screwed up they are psychologically when it comes to sex and intimacy.

👍👍

• Like 1

Thank you very much for a quite ordinary bate from your own standard my lovely Leora, it was borderline boring as were most of your last bates. You sure must feel kind of dizzy, being on top and falling so low.  At least, you could glimpse at the cam so we feel more engaged but it is obvious from your behavior that you could not care less about us, the fans who have been admiring you and supporting you through the years.

Thank you for not putting a gallon of lube, at least we had a nice view of your pussy even if the bate was kinda boring. Just hoping that you up your standards to meet the expectations that we have since we know how good you can be when you want to. 

We all want the best from you and the best for you but sometimes it's ok to want the best for us. 

Big kiss to you anywhere on your gorgeous body!!

• Upvote 3