Mira & Henry (2022) Part #1

StnCld316

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't checked in for a while. just did so.

the geek is there with the cute little girl. she apparently continues to put up with him.

henry is there with a large plain woman. mira is nowhere in sight. has mira finally come to her senses?

please update. happy march!

uh oh...

just made the mistake of checking on kitchencam, and saw henry digging for gold up his left nostril and then flicking it to some undisclosed location

want something to eat from that kitchen?

goodbye for a while.  i have to get a memory erase done.

12 hours ago, billycox said:

uh oh...

just made the mistake of checking on kitchencam, and saw henry digging for gold up his left nostril and then flicking it to some undisclosed location

LOL.  The more things change, the more they stay the same,

On 2/28/2022 at 8:17 PM, billycox said:

uh oh...

On 1/27/2022 at 7:45 PM, billycox said:

mira and henry and another couple are in the kitchen smoking.

in front of everyone, henry just picked his  nose, rolled it around between thumb and forefinger and flicked it onto the kitchen floor.

too much variety for me. i'm out of here.

Aren't you the lucky one catching Henry doing his "real life" gold mining twice. VHTV does have quite the high number of participants that do the "pick and flick". I even seen some do this while cooking. It is rare that they wash their hands afterwards. Saw one male blow his copious snot out his nose and then use his hand to wipe his nose and whip it into the sink but then he did't wash up but continued doing things - YUCK!!! Not just a male thing because I have seen females looking for boogers too. Some use the little pinky finger, most use the index finger while a few jam the thumb up the nostril. Henry is well known to "go to town" constantly in search of the big nuggets. He seems to really enjoy nose picking so I bet he would like to pick other noses. He never washes the sticky fingers.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Hekker said:

al een tijdje niet geweest, waar zijn alle foto's en video's. is er nog een goeie site waar ik videos kan kijken van voyeurhouse?
Haven't been in a while where are all the photos and videos. is there another good site where i can watch videos from voyeurhouse?

VHTV has had their own forum since last Aug.

• Confused 1

so, i checked back in after the better part of a week.

not much happening other than henry on the couch with mira. she's wrapped up in a blanket looking bored,

henry is mining for gold up the right nostril.  she doesn't complain, so she must find it tolerable living in booger city.

see you next week. happy picking.

• Like 1