6 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Well, you enjoy it if that's what you like to watch.

I never comment on these pages but its interesting to go back to a year ago to New Years eve and read everyone's comments on this subject with Holly and boy toy. 

Il y a 9 heures, corvette84 a dit :

Exactement! Il lui a léché la chatte et elle a sucé sa bite avant qu'il ne la baise. Les gens ici préféreraient crier au viol. ??

Holly avait un décolleté on a vu ses seins toutes la soirée ....elle a pas arreté de relancer Daniel pour snifer des rails dans sa salle de bain ...elle savait exactement comment ça allait se terminer ....on a assez vu Holly dans ses excès d ' alcool ou de drogue partir en vrille ....comme quand Bruno l ' enculait sur la table de salle devant tout le monde ...désolé de cabosser son auréole de vierge c ' est aussi ma préférée 

• Thanks 2

I went to see the fall of the asshole again, everyone says he was not drunk, but a little earlier he locked himself in the small bathroom with Fiora for 10 minutes, we all know what is done in the bathrooms, then just see Fiora's reaction to the fall, she stayed to watch him only afterwards did she go down to see if he was still alive and to our misfortune he was still alive

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo max, how's everything? I saw that, but I can't find it again! He swung around up top and fell head and face first, and appeared to bounce at the bottom. Unbelievable he didn't really fuck himself up! Fiora looked totally unconcerned, but did walk down to see if he was still alive. Is this the same chucklehead who made beautiful love to Masha earlier that lasted a whole 30 seconds or so? Lolololol 

Hi Ash, everything is good thanks...I see he's at Fiora's tonight.  I can't believe he walked away with  not a scratch FFS...lol. As someone said, his face rode every stair from half way up.   Im not going to watch , but I'm praying pulls another drug induced stunt like that 

• Like 1

What is up with Ulyana. She used to be the horniest woman on the planet. Does she have a BF in Barcelona that she sneaks off to? And granted no one likes Daniel but the fact is Olivia fucked him regularly and now she barely acknowledges his presence. I mean he actually fucked Masha. How sad for her that she is so hard up she fucked him. 

• Haha 1