Leora - Home Activities (2022) #3

Brokk!

21 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour Brokk

Peut-être que leora c’est fâché un peut avec Paul peut-être à cause de Eva elle voudra que Paul la mette dans l’avion et Paul n’est pas trop pressé de se séparer de Eva une supposition ou une autre supposition elle a eu du mal à le joindre et elle pense qui est avec une autre femme comme leora est jalouse ?

I don't know, but if they have already made peace it means that it was something of little consequence (and that Leora has probably magnified).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

In theory! However, i am hedging bets as it could easily be the opposite. She had a bit of a fall out with Paul 2 days ago (Nothing major, nothing massive) but she had a brief chat earlier this morning with him and it was all fine. It can change with her day by day, not week by week. 

In short, it depends on how Leora gets out of bed.

Nice. 😆

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

quel genre de cadeau 😉

La chlamydia se transmet lors de relations sexuelles orales, anales ou vaginales non protégées, par l’échange de jouets sexuels, par l’échange de liquides biologiques, et le contact des muqueuses. Elle est rarement transmise par cunnilingus.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Brokk! said:

We are on Thursday but she has already masturbated 4 times this week. And this time without waiting too long.

A strange and good week. 

I cancelled my membership in November and it terminated last Monday, which is one of the reasons I found @ Nicholas' remarks amusing last week.

You mention she has carried out 4 bates this week. Were they in your opinion a matter of Quantity or Quality or perhaps a mixture of both? Reading some of the remarks I think the white vibrator is mentioned repeatedly, if that were the case was there anything different between them that was remarkable or memorable or was it the normal basic bate, or as my cynical Canadian SC would term " Same shit different day " ?😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I cancelled my membership in November and it terminated last Monday, which is one of the reasons I found @ Nicholas' remarks amusing last week.

You mention she has carried out 4 bates this week. Were they in your opinion a matter of Quantity or Quality or perhaps a mixture of both? Reading some of the remarks I think the white vibrator is mentioned repeatedly, if that were the case was there anything different between them that was remarkable or memorable or was it the normal basic bate, or as my cynical Canadian SC would term " Same shit different day " ?😉

The only way leora can improve her bateing is if I was in the same room holding hands with masterchef

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The only way leora can improve her bateing is if I was in the same room holding hands with masterchef

There might be more bating going on in the room for sure, but it certainly wouldn't be her doing it ! 🙄

Are you sure you want Masterchef drooling all over you afterwards?...Silly question I guess!