Leora - Home Activities (2022) #3

Brokk!

Morning all

I look at Leora as a story from a book... it started of very well - then there were blank pages (shut down in Russia)- then a ray of hope (Prague) salon work, fitness classes, learning about the Czech history, meeting ladies, Paul arriving and going, old friend Denis staying a couple of times and then the lovely Malia arriving and the sex may have been fake but not all and the viewing figures shot up and are now down again. Then there is the LB saga which goes on and off just light a street light (is she being used?). Quote: She says she does not need a man in her life (bullshit) a fib!

You are now getting towards the end of the book and have found that her bates have become the same old routine with no sparkle left and does not look into the cameras anymore for the viewer, it seems like thanks for the money I am getting bored of this and changes are coming. She does not appear to be going to the salon as much or keep fit classes. The dog Eva may or may not turn up.

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Morning all

I look at Leora as a story from a book... it started of very well - then there were blank pages (shut down in Russia)- then a ray of hope (Prague) salon work, fitness classes, learning about the Czech history, meeting ladies, Paul arriving and going, the lovely Malia arriving and the sex may have been fake but not all and the viewing figures shot up and are now down again. Then there is the LB saga which goes on and off just light a street light (is she being used?). Quote: She says she does not need a man in her life (bullshit) a fib!

You are now getting towards the end of the book and have found that her bates have become the same old routine with no sparkle left and does not look into the cameras anymore for the viewer, it seems like thanks for the money I am getting bored of this and changes are coming. She does not appear to be going to the salon as much or keep fit classes. The dog Eva may or may not turn up.

You have summarized her RLC life very well Blue !

Russia was the learning curve, and many new and exciting events took place. The first tentative bate, dildo/vibrator, anal, all part of her evolving into the glorious butterfly she eventually became !

The shut down in Russia and the arrival in Prague, Further adventurous sexual developments in the first six months, with dancing, wet panties, tit licking, Brazilian pubic mound, balcony teases, kitchen table, coffee table, a veritable cornucopia of delight presented by a woman who appeared to be enjoying herself sharing pleasures with her viewers.

Then Malia arrived and the pandemic forced her to have a lengthy stay which started of tentatively and developed slowly, ( against some peoples predictions ) until that night of 24 June 2020 when they brought each other to a climax...Although I was not a fan of much of what I and some others considered choreographed and fake shows, I did enjoy some moments ( who wouldn't )

Things to my mind started to deteriorate when they began to get bored with the same old stuff night after night, just as some of us began to notice the predictability which for a voyeur is against the whole concept of voyeurism, and then it developed into a farce when one girl used the other as an apartment minder, along with Denis while the other one went about her private business outside. 

Since Malia has left there has to my mind not been any attempt to revert to the proven formula of before that could transfix viewers. Leora was content to produce repetitious shows time after time without the least bit of interest, and banging them out at warp speed so she was then free to pursue the outside interests. It became noticeable and boring for many people apart from the avid Leora fans, and has remained so for the past few months. 

She is the consummate professional, knowing exactly what to do in all situations, which is why it seems more apparent that she has become disinterested in the basics of the project, but still wants to enjoy the benefits it allows her.

Hence my decision in November to decide reluctantly to cancel my recurring six monthly membership on it's renewal date of last Monday. The financial side of it is of no importance, but the principle involved is, I will not contribute to the upkeep and lifestyle of someone who takes it for granted, and doesn't any longer appreciate just how fortunate she is.

• Upvote 5

When “ the majority “ really finds out -  and not get some hopes with some of Leora’s tricks - that this woman absolutely gives a zero fuck for her audience , the subscribers , the people that pay so she can manage to have the current life that she has , a life that costs more than 1000€ per month according to the way she handles electricity , food supplies and the monthly standard payments that she would pay unless RLC did , when “ the majority “ start in a way ignoring more and more Leora and the numbers get even less than what it is now ( as good friend Noldus provides the monthly statistics and since it is an RLC fact , it is also part of Leora’s apartment the declining numbers alongside the rest of them ) , only maybe then - and this with a big MAYBE - can Leora feel that her plan is threatened , when the monthly  money cash flow seems to be questionable , when the ignorance of the same shit different day program would be getting higher and higher , when people belonging to the same category of long term subscribers and fans like good friend Jimbo , MAYBE only then RLC  cares to deal with Leora and “ rings the bell “ to her or she understands by herself that this current way she does her things won’t last for much more .

The tricks have finished , one day in the LR , the next in the bedroom , after some days in the bathroom , then maybe once per month in the guest room or a wine drinking videocall in the kitchen so as for the cameras to possibly open for 1-2 hours . Malia is gone , Prague has been discovered mostly , we are left with a woman that sleeps 12 hours per day , she will wake up and according to her mood will choose the out of apartment hours and then back again to work for the cameras again according to her mood and perhaps of what has happened outside .But for the hours she would be awaken , it is definitely the hours outside the apartment and many many hours of portable devices .

It’s almost 9 years this life , it is human to feel tired , bored and not having the same passion , the same priorities like in the past for this job .But as long as the money comes the same when the whole RLC world is facing numbers decline , cancelled memberships , very few possible new customers per month and Leora is enjoying the same benefits ,  nothing will change . It will be in the apartments list for people who find it all nice , positive , exceptional , it will not change for anyone that finds anything that this woman does sacred , phenomenal , incredible and unique . 

The cheating will continue unless more and more show their annoyance .It seems that people in this forum become more gradually of not enjoying , is this enough to “ ring a bell “ for Leora and perhaps turn the tables once again to her favor ? Let’s see.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

There might be more bating going on in the room for sure, but it certainly wouldn't be her doing it ! 🙄

Are you sure you want Masterchef drooling all over you afterwards?...Silly question I guess!

It could be worse it could be paul

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

When “ the majority “ really finds out -  and not get some hopes with some of Leora’s tricks - that this woman absolutely gives a zero fuck for her audience , the subscribers , the people that pay so she can manage to have the current life that she has , a life that costs more than 1000€ per month according to the way she handles electricity , food supplies and the monthly standard payments that she would pay unless RLC did , when “ the majority “ start in a way ignoring more and more Leora and the numbers get even less than what it is now ( as good friend Noldus provides the monthly statistics and since it is an RLC fact , it is also part of Leora’s apartment the declining numbers alongside the rest of them ) , only maybe then - and this with a big MAYBE - can Leora feel that her plan is threatened , when the monthly  money cash flow seems to be questionable , when the ignorance of the same shit different day program would be getting higher and higher , when people belonging to the same category of long term subscribers and fans like good friend Jimbo , MAYBE only then RLC  cares to deal with Leora and “ rings the bell “ to her or she understands by herself that this current way she does her things won’t last for much more .

The tricks have finished , one day in the LR , the next in the bedroom , after some days in the bathroom , then maybe once per month in the guest room or a wine drinking videocall in the kitchen so as for the cameras to possibly open for 1-2 hours . Malia is gone , Prague has been discovered mostly , we are left with a woman that sleeps 12 hours per day , she will wake up and according to her mood will choose the out of apartment hours and then back again to work for the cameras again according to her mood and perhaps of what has happened outside .But for the hours she would be awaken , it is definitely the hours outside the apartment and many many hours of portable devices .

It’s almost 9 years this life , it is human to feel tired , bored and not having the same passion , the same priorities like in the past for this job .But as long as the money comes the same when the whole RLC world is facing numbers decline , cancelled memberships , very few possible new customers per month and Leora is enjoying the same benefits ,  nothing will change . It will be in the apartments list for people who find it all nice , positive , exceptional , it will not change for anyone that finds anything that this woman does sacred , phenomenal , incredible and unique . 

The cheating will continue unless more and more show their annoyance .It seems that people in this forum become more gradually of not enjoying , is this enough to “ ring a bell “ for Leora and perhaps turn the tables once again to her favor ? Let’s see.

That women as well as a number of others could very well think what a delusional dimension your jealously obsessed repetitious mind dwells in.  

GIF by GIPHY Cares                                                                                                      A question could be asked, 'Will you seek any help' ? An answer to such question could be, 'It's doubtful, but let's see'.

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That women as well as a number of others could very well think what a delusional world your jealously obsessed repetitious mind dwells in.  

GIF by GIPHY Cares                                                                                                      A question could be asked, 'Will you seek any help' ? An answer to such question could be, 'It's doubtful, but let's see'.

I can understand people disagreeing with each other over certain subjects, but I can't understand where you think he is " jealous ".......Of what exactly ? 🤔

• Upvote 1