Leora - Home Activities (2022) #3

Brokk!

Very interesting to see if this week’s program ( I can’t even remember when it was 4x per week - and it isn’t finished yet - ) has to do with things happening ( short holidays ) or it is just a different approach for other unknown reasons .As always , the time will give the answers .

It seems that the plan is in full effect and why we have seen whatever the previous days , I think the answers will be given much faster 😂😂😂😂 Ahh , love is in the air 😇😇 ( luckily there’s a person who can still bring human Leora on surface and hide the robotized programming , on and off switch ) 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very interesting to see if this week’s program ( I can’t even remember when it was 4x per week - and it isn’t finished yet - ) has to do with things happening ( short holidays ) or it is just a different approach for other unknown reasons .As always , the time will give the answers .

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It seems that the plan is in full effect and why we have seen whatever the previous days , I think the answers will be given much faster 😂😂😂😂 Ahh , love is in the air 😇😇 ( luckily there’s a person who can still bring human Leora on surface and hide the robotized programming , on and off switch ) 

So the insinuation must be similar to how time revealed even more about what kind of social life you apparently have since it was noticed that you seemed to have been on this site quite often leading up to and throughout Christmas day and quite often leading up to and throughout New Years day as well. At least that woman does go out and shops and visits friends and acquaintances and does not consistently remain somewhere so she can consistently be on the internet on some website speculating why someone she does not know may do the things they do or insinuating that she does know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

yo, la verdad, es que estoy un poco intrigado, tanta llamada a Paul ( horas y horas), llamadas privadas dentro y fuera de el apartamento, un ir y venir, un tanto extraño, algo tiene que estar pasando.

hoy por fin, él silencio, Paul no llama, no mantiene entretenida a la Reina, todo esto, es muy raro

• Confused 1