Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #2

Noldus

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

Since her life is not that easy, she enjoys the luxury of slerping as long as she wants. I think seeing Radi naked all day is boring too ...😂

Candela at least has a nice butt...

8 minutes ago, tle said:

She makes a very good girlfriend for Martina and I think Alberto likes her too...

Big benefit is that Alberto can talk with her without any language problems and she is someone who is communicative...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Big benefit is that Alberto can talk with her without any language problems and she is someone who is communicative...

Taco likes her too...

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, Alberto like only Martina 😁

I wasn't meaning in any sexual way.. But he enjoys her being around... I think he see's her as a stabilizing influence on Martina... Someone to help keep her out of trouble...

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Who much did they payed to her guest to take that shower? 😋

I think Candela looks up to Martina as a bit of a role model.. The older more worldly woman. I don't think Martina would have to pay her anything. I think she'd do just about anything for Martina trying to be more like her role model...

6 minutes ago, tle said:

I wasn't meaning in any sexual way.. But he enjoys her being around... I think he see's her as a stabilizing influence on Martina... Someone to help keep her out of trouble...

I don't speak in the sexual sense either

In general, he doesn't really like Martina's friends because he doesn't really have the same principles of life.
For example, he doesn't like Nelly more than that

but like Martina, he is a kind man who tolerates Martina's girlfriends and who lends a hand if necessary

You are wrong if you think that Candela allows to have an influence on Martina, I think it is rather the opposite

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

In general, he doesn't really like Martina's friends because he doesn't really have the same principles of life.

but like Martina, he is a kind man who tolerates Martina's girlfriends and who lends a hand if necessary

You are wrong if you think that Candela allows to have an influence on Martina, I think it is rather the opposite

Yes, Candela is influenced by Martina and wants to be like her, but I think Alberto see's that while Martina is out with Candela she's not going to get into situations like she did with Nelly the other night.. In that way she's good company for Martina... From Alberto's perspective...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Candela is not going to lead Martina down paths the way a Nelly would...

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Last year we speculated about what role Martina would be for Candela. Personally, I think kind of an older sister.

• Upvote 2