Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #2

Noldus

4 hours ago, jman9212 said:

If you were honest you would be writing what I just did but you seem to always make excuses for her. You always seem to have info that noone else could ever get or ever find. How does that happen my good man? 

Because he understands their language you arsehole!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Just to answer you. Michael was never disproven and again I swear to god that was very true. She said IN ENGLISH she fuck him to her friend on the phone. At Ginas birthday party she was so excited by the fact Michael designed the cake for her. She told Nelly and Bogdon as she told the whole crew at 4 about her call girl things. When Michael found out about her being a call girl he dropped her. 

One more thing. One of the translaters should listen in to her conversation with her aunt sometime. They may have to understand english. They will get a earful.

So Martina has an English aunt then...🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, darkman said:

a las 22: 12 martina le dice a candela 

TE DOI EL DINERO AHORA . 

esto para quien dice que no cobra .

¿De verdad entiendes algo de lo que hablan?

A las 22:12 hablan de ir con Candela a un restaurante y de los platos que sirven, y después el PC que se queda sin batería y buscan el cargador.

No hablan ni una palabra de dinero.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, darkman said:

a las 22: 12 martina le dice a candela 

TE DOI EL DINERO AHORA . 

esto para quien dice que no cobra .

🤣🤣 nice prove but has she also mentioned why she has given it to her and for what reason ?  Seems that the context of their talk was a different one...are you sure that you understand their dialect  right ?

5 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

🤣 🤣 buena prueba, pero ¿también ha mencionado por qué se la ha dado y por qué razón? Parece que el contexto de su charla fue diferente ... ¿estás seguro de que entiendes su dialecto, verdad?

lo escuche es lo que escribi , no se si es que le vendio un ferrari  , o le paga por estar en el  apartamento .

12 minutes ago, darkman said:

lo escuche es lo que escribi , no se si es que le vendio un ferrari  , o le paga por estar en el  apartamento .

You speak in riddles,  I don't understand what you mean ...🤔

• Upvote 1