Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #2

Noldus

2 hours ago, tle said:

These two both seem to enjoy the sex they have with each other... and they've been having that sex together and enjoying it for many years now... You don't see that with Masha and you don't see that with most couples that have been together for years....

Interesting point.  If they were married I would tend to agree with you, I.e. sometimes the passion fades.  But if you watch the other couples … notably Bogdan/Nelly, Timur/Tereza, Tibor/Linda, and Gina/Bruno … the sex feels like more than just sex.

Masha may not be a great comparison because Masha is not with anyone very long but the point is that it is just sex with Masha.  I feel the same about Martina and Alberto.  Kitty and Smith too for that matter.  

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is simply total disrespect and absolutely ridiculous that alcohol or whatever passion , love , I don’t know what else there is , both these women ignore Bogdan .. life gives back what you do  and there will come the time that they both “suffer “ much from their current ongoing situation . It is Barcelona and not a village that you haven’t a choice so you meet always the same people . If for both girls to satisfy their sexual needs and declare their love they go this way , why don’t they quit anything they do , abandon all , leave their guys and live happily ever after ? Why they torture themselves and for sure hurting people who truly love them ? Nelly keeps on cheating her husband in the name of what ? And Martina keeps on satisfying her lesbian side with a married woman that her husband has been treating her with respect .. at the same time , she seems not giving a shit to Alberto who is just ( sorry to say ) a guy without any personal egoism , no personality and no character . He serves the role of “ sit down and stand up “ staying home guy and doing the house work so as the girl he shares the life with fucks , parties , enjoying the most possible her age and desires she has . If men who accept all these exist ( which as it seems we have the example ) , we should rename him to “ Santo Alberto “‘as he seems that whatever Martina does , right or wrong , as long as he knows it and Martina shares , doesn’t seem to bother him . From where I come from , if you really love and have feelings for someone , it can’t be that you aren’t bothered , you don’t punch the hand on the table and show your annoyance of things that repeatedly bother you . If you bend always and you accept all either because you don’t have  another choice or you believe you can’t find another one like Martina or you are satisfied with the current way of life without seem caring for the future , then what can I say ? Martina is with a guy who has no clue about the future when she is active and thinks a lot about it and Alberto is with a woman who can easily destroy the life of a married couple because she can’t control her passion and lust . 

These are all for me small smokes , reasons that one day a big fire can begin and lead to a domino of unfortunate events . Life is fair , it always gives back the way you behave to it . 

Come on, alcohol makes us do things that at least we wouldn't have done so soberly in such a way. Everyone has experienced moments like this . There was always a certain amount of alcohol involved, at least with Martina before she had sex (at least in the scenes we could see). It is certainly not an excuse for the whole thing, but at least it would be a reason for a mitigation in court LOL😂. I think I read in one of the posts last week that Bogdan contacted Martina to communicate with Nelly again. If that's true, it makes things even more confusing.

I think the relationship could only end in such chaos from the start. Two pairs of which one partner does what she /he wants and the other can only watch, does not work in the long run and that is exactly what happened. It is now up to them to remove the broken pieces. We shall see what the result will look like. The point that Nelly and Martina move in together and live happily together would be nice material for a novel, but in real life it's not just sex and nice conversations that count. Regarding disrespect against Alberto and Bogdan, agree but both know about the things and should have drawn their conclusions already. I don't know why they haven't done it up to now....but this is their topic.🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

We always come back to the same core theories. 

To me, the real crime here is the damage to Bogdan and Nelly's marriage.  This is on Nelly.  Bogdan should walk away.  Not only does Nelly not respect him, she has a boatload of other issues and she does not seem to be able to help herself.  Always remember you need to love yourself before you can love someone else.  This marriage is really troubled.  Martina has tried to help Nelly by cooling things off; however, Martina ultimately can't and won't deny her feelings for Nelly. 

Everyone can say whatever they want about Alberto ... and it ranges here from a total deadbeat to Saint Alberto ... but in my mind ... this was never more than a FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS relationship.  These two might have fucked as friends for awhile and then the RLC opportunity came up and they thought "why not?".   You just do not see the LOVE between these two.  Lots of affection yes ... it is a very comfortable and affectionate relationship ... but it is not a loving relationship.   Here's a test ... I challenge anyone to tell me that the sex between Martina and Alberto is anything more than any of the sex we see in Masha's apartment.  It is just sex.

DD suggests Nelly and Martina should just declare their love and be together.  I think this *could* happen but I think Martina is smart enough to not want to get involved in Nelly's behavioral issues.

Bottom line here is that everyone loves Martina ... she is the RLC gold standard.  Only thing I ask Martina, if you are reading this, if it is inevitable to be with Nelly, please do it on cam for your loyal fans. 

Hi Jenny,

Yes you all right: a simple FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS and like @ddhm write: Alberto doesn't mind what martina does at 'every' level with others peoples, why ? because this is not a real loving relationship like you write it too.

A real loving relationship example is Martina and Nelly but I think like you: Martina will 'occasionally' meet Nelly to just live a real love time to time and she always be there for that, Martina, she quite self-centered....take the good part and doesn't care so much for the rest, we just have to look what she do to Alberto. 

We all know that most people don't give a damn that the other person is already in a relationship, it doesn't stop them at all from establishing a relationship with that person. My boyfriend was with another woman (she wanted to marry him) when I meet him, did that stop me ? Should we wait for a person to be 'free'? it doesn't work like that in real life. So Bogdan has no importance here for Martina.

But when I read you Jenny and @ddhm, I know you are like me: people with a lot of experiences in life and I like it very much ! I imagined a conversation in the real with you 2 and I'm sure we would have a lot of things to discuss and lean even more from each other about life. But just a dream...but good to mention, I think.

I have a question to you all that was never discuss here and that could give some answers:

* How Alberto and Martina met despite their 'differences' and came to say 'let's live together and why not participate in RLC ?'

Alberto is great guy but not at his place in that relationship, he still learning life and someday he will find a way in life for him. Martina is very outgoing and has a lot of potential to attract whoever she wants to her: she has great personality and great charisma, the problem she have: how to use it all in a good way to give meaning to her life, she is going to realize it one day.

Have good time to you all !

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Interesting point.  If they were married I would tend to agree with you, I.e. sometimes the passion fades.  But if you watch the other couples … notably Bogdan/Nelly, Timur/Tereza, Tibor/Linda, and Gina/Bruno … the sex feels like more than just sex.

Masha may not be a great comparison because Masha is not with anyone very long but the point is that it is just sex with Masha.  I feel the same about Martina and Alberto.  Kitty and Smith too for that matter.  

Oh I see Martina and Alberto cuddling quite often. It always happens at the same time and in the same place. Late at night with the lights off and laying on the sofa watching TV. Martina will lay her head on Alberto’s shoulder and place her arms in his lap and he lays his arm across her shoulder and they’ll just lay there holding each other watching TV for hours.. Often falling asleep holding each other… That’s love…. I’m an old man and I’d rather watch Martina and Alberto laying there holding each other watching TV that seeing the young girls running around naked at the villa.. So I watch them laying there holding each other.

Martina walks by and Alberto will grab that ass.. Martina giggles and wiggles that ass in his face and he kisses it. That’s a passion you don’t see from couples that have been together many years… The passionate sex you speak of from the other couples you mention comes from the newness of their relationship. None of them have been together for very long.. See where their passion is in 10 years.. Most couples end up looking like Nat and Vik after 10 years together..

Alberto is a home body. Martina is a free spirit and has to dance.. And that’s exactly why Alberto loves her. He loves that free spirit. His options are limited… He can reign in that free spirit and lose her, or he can let her dance and hope she returns to him at the end of the night… He really only has one choice… If he stops her he loses that free spirit he loves so his only option is to let her dance… When she stops dancing the passion will be gone and they WILL end up looking like Nat and Vik...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tle said:

Oh I see Martina and Alberto cuddling quite often. It always happens at the same time and in the same place. Late at night with the lights off and laying on the sofa watching TV. Martina will lay her head on Alberto’s shoulder and place her arms in his lap and he lays his arm across her shoulder and they’ll just lay there holding each other watching TV for hours.. Often falling asleep holding each other… That’s love…. I’m an old man and I’d rather watch Martina and Alberto laying there holding each other watching TV that seeing the young girls running around naked at the villa.. So I watch them laying there holding each other.

Martina walks by and Alberto will grab that ass.. Martina giggles and wiggles that ass in his face and he kisses it. That’s a passion you don’t see from couples that have been together many years… The passionate sex you speak of from the other couples you mention comes from the newness of their relationship. None of them have been together for very long.. See where their passion is in 10 years.. Most couples end up looking like Nat and Vik after 10 years together..

Alberto is a home body. Martina is a free spirit and has to dance.. And that’s exactly why Alberto loves her. He loves that free spirit. His options are limited… He can reign in that free spirit and lose her, or he can let her dance and hope she returns to him at the end of the night… He really only has one choice… If he stops her he loses that free spirit he loves so his only option is to let her dance… When she stops dancing the passion will be gone and they WILL end up looking like Nat and Vik...

Very good points and I agree with the cuddles and so ..But these are things for couples that are 50 years married or together or similar , yes , cuddles are nice and sharing time but come on , they  are both at their prime , most productive life years , tons and tons of potential to explore and discover so much ..And you can clearly see it , Martina is doing the most of it , by searching and discovering more about things in life , she unlocks more hidden things for herself that come on surface.

There’s a person ( Martina ) who is in a 4X4 box and she wants to triple or quad double it , she wants to escape the boundaries and enlarge her living world .Studies , future , sexual experiences , what a world to think of someone who is 25 years old. There’s a person who ( maybe affected by the financial failure he suffered ) lost trust in the world and society , he has mastered living in the 4X4 box and he is completely satisfied of the environment , the routine , he is absolutely fine of what he has as you very rightfully say , why search and discover more when you are satisfied of what you have ? And here’s the trick , these are two worlds colliding , the similar hobbies and habits for these two are so strong that have managed to keep them together for 10 years .But one person keeps growing up while the other remains stable …Do you think that a visionaire and passionate for life and experiences person can actually stay a whole life with someone who has ( as it seems at the moment ) narrowed way too much his life aims ? 

In the long run , love remains , indeed these two have the flame .But life isn’t only having next to you someone to love , it is also personal growth , development , opening your mind . As we all agree  , Martina studies , she wants more , she dreams more , she wishes for more .For the time being , her 4X4 box is fine but she’s preparing and learning how it might be in the 12X12 box .Will Alberto follow her in her new , soon to be adventures or he will stick to the life he has ? Strangely , I have said it since a long time , everybody believes that Alberto will be lost if a break up occurs .Me , on the contrary , I believe that since he has mastered the limited things to do quite well , having managed ( sorry Alberto ) to step back and agree to all of his girlfriend wishes despite many times he is clearly hurt or not agreeing but managing  hiding it , he will be sad for a period but he will find his way because there are few things for him that he would have to rebuild . Martina’s world without Alberto will be difficult as there won’t be a guy always and forever accepting all of her wishes …but on the other hand , it will be a life that she will get the chance to explore in an unlimited passionate way , with people closer to her beliefs and desires , a life that there are also  others who dream , think , wish , envision life in many aspects like her . 

I think that as soon as the studies are over , the difficult decision or the challenge let’s say will arise , a life wishing more but with a partner who is satisfied with the few and colliding perhaps in the future or keep on sharing a limited of aims life with a complete trusted guy who will always stand by her , never judge her , criticize her , accept almost everything ? Can relationships like this work as both people grow older and life difficulties grow more day by day as well ? 

Let’s agree that this couple with all of the things that they have shared with us and recently the Nelly saga , has somehow , someway made us want to watch them because we want to see what’s next . We can definitely say that they are currently the most “ Real Life “ couple we have and this is why , in comparison to the rest of the couples apartment keeping their forum topic burning hot 😇 

• Upvote 2

Many nice and detailed essays what is important for a partnership and why it will not work in future. Unfortunately just not more than speculations. The both will live their life like they want and not as we imagine they should do.. please keep this in mind. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's exactly the same thing, they talk openly about this famous michael who does not exist and they wonder why people invent a life for them that does not exist

fortunately Alberto has his feet on the ground and he does not listen to the inventions of the members of the forum, because nonetheless this could have a harmful effect on their life as a couple if he took everything that is said to be true on the forum
Someone should look in the mirror before saying anything because it could have consequences
We are not yet at this level but recently a French YouTuber committed suicide following slander on the internet about her because she could no longer support the lies about her, she had 4 children 
I find it very dangerous to let everything and anything be said on the internet because I don't think it was created for that
Just because you're sitting behind a screen doesn't mean you have all the rights

some should think about the consequences of their lies ...

Thank you... I am a member of a family whose brother committed suicide. Not that it matters to you or anyone on this forum. I understand the pain of that occurrence and remain a participant and sponsor of a group call the “Compassionate Friends”. 

The suggestion or mention of “Suicide” should only be taken seriously and should be reported if suspected! 

I am no expert but perhaps the relationship and substance abuse are an indication of some symptoms of suicide. We on the forum do not advocate this behavior. Perhaps we should no longer make mention of these two and enjoy in silence? 

However, the information of suicide I’ve shared is of my own will. I’ve shared this information as Alberto and Martina are sharing a portion of their lives with us on camera. We do not know why they have chosen to be exposed on RLC, although those higher beings might differ and commit to knowing. 

As I understand, Martina and Alberto were not influenced or force by you or me or anyone on this forum.  Perhaps they are on RLC due to as you say a “consequence of their lives. Financially? 

Although wrong or right, whatever the reason their lives have been dragged into this forum.  And it is the ones on the forum that insist on being their keepers (Martina and Alberto) when they themselves do not. 

I agree with the comments made earlier on the forum_”Bottom line here is that everyone loves Martina ... she is the RLC gold standard.  Only thing I ask Martina, if you are reading this, if it is inevitable to be with Nelly, please do it on cam for your loyal fans”. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, tle said:

You are indeed correct TLE.  I have seen this too.  This is not a black and white debate and I continue to say I could be wrong.  

Martina is a cuddler and is very affectionate with everyone.  Besides Alberto and Nelly, we all remember that wonderful night with Megan.

And I want to be clear that even though my instinct is that Martina and Alberto simply have a FWB relationship … I do hope and pray for them to have more … to find true love … and live their lives to the greatest extent possible.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very good points and I agree with the cuddles and so ..But these are things for couples that are 50 years married or together or similar , yes , cuddles are nice and sharing time but come on , they  are both at their prime , most productive life years , tons and tons of potential to explore and discover so much ..And you can clearly see it , Martina is doing the most of it , by searching and discovering more about things in life , she unlocks more hidden things for herself that come on surface.

There’s a person ( Martina ) who is in a 4X4 box and she wants to triple or quad double it , she wants to escape the boundaries and enlarge her living world .Studies , future , sexual experiences , what a world to think of someone who is 25 years old. There’s a person who ( maybe affected by the financial failure he suffered ) lost trust in the world and society , he has mastered living in the 4X4 box and he is completely satisfied of the environment , the routine , he is absolutely fine of what he has as you very rightfully say , why search and discover more when you are satisfied of what you have ? And here’s the trick , these are two worlds colliding , the similar hobbies and habits for these two are so strong that have managed to keep them together for 10 years .But one person keeps growing up while the other remains stable …Do you think that a visionaire and passionate for life and experiences person can actually stay a whole life with someone who has ( as it seems at the moment ) narrowed way too much his life aims ? 

In the long run , love remains , indeed these two have the flame .But life isn’t only having next to you someone to love , it is also personal growth , development , opening your mind . As we all agree  , Martina studies , she wants more , she dreams more , she wishes for more .For the time being , her 4X4 box is fine but she’s preparing and learning how it might be in the 12X12 box .Will Alberto follow her in her new , soon to be adventures or he will stick to the life he has ? Strangely , I have said it since a long time , everybody believes that Alberto will be lost if a break up occurs .Me , on the contrary , I believe that since he has mastered the limited things to do quite well , having managed ( sorry Alberto ) to step back and agree to all of his girlfriend wishes despite many times he is clearly hurt or not agreeing but managing  hiding it , he will be sad for a period but he will find his way because there are few things for him that he would have to rebuild . Martina’s world without Alberto will be difficult as there won’t be a guy always and forever accepting all of her wishes …but on the other hand , it will be a life that she will get the chance to explore in an unlimited passionate way , with people closer to her beliefs and desires , a life that there are also  others who dream , think , wish , envision life in many aspects like her . 

I think that as soon as the studies are over , the difficult decision or the challenge let’s say will arise , a life wishing more but with a partner who is satisfied with the few and colliding perhaps in the future or keep on sharing a limited of aims life with a complete trusted guy who will always stand by her , never judge her , criticize her , accept almost everything ? Can relationships like this work as both people grow older and life difficulties grow more day by day as well ? 

Let’s agree that this couple with all of the things that they have shared with us and recently the Nelly saga , has somehow , someway made us want to watch them because we want to see what’s next . We can definitely say that they are currently the most “ Real Life “ couple we have and this is why , in comparison to the rest of the couples apartment keeping their forum topic burning hot 😇 

I bet you used to run out of time every time you took exams DD...😏😉

• Haha 3