Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #2

Noldus

25 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Hablas con acertijos, no entiendo a qué te refieres ... 🤔

he revisado los del pagar a candela en el replay , y estaba equivocado , no dijo eso se referia al tinder  , rectificar es de sabios , al cesar lo que es del cesar . a veces cuesta entender bien lo que dicen , con el sonido de fondo . 

2 minutes ago, darkman said:

he revisado los del pagar a candela en el replay , y estaba equivocado , no dijo eso se referia al tinder  , rectificar es de sabios , al cesar lo que es del cesar . a veces cuesta entender bien lo que dicen , con el sonido de fondo . 

I know it's got to be difficult to understand what they're saying, especially with all the background noise. Heck, I'm mostly deaf and wouldn't be able to understand what they were saying if they were speaking my language... I have to rely on you guys and their body language.

2 minutes ago, tle said:

Sé que tiene que ser difícil entender lo que están diciendo, especialmente con todo el ruido de fondo. Diablos, soy mayormente sordo y no podría entender lo que están diciendo si estuvieran hablando mi idioma ... Tengo que confiar en ustedes y en su lenguaje corporal.

hablan medio español medio valenciano , unido al ruido de fondo , y la jerga que habla la gente joven , ayuda el movimiento de la boca al verlos hablar , y los gestos , si ademas conoces el contexto de lo que hablan , mejor que mejor , pero si , a veces cuesta un poco .

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Shining Stephen King GIF

And to put word to your perfect GIF:  remember, the nature put a surge of libido (sexual arousal, sensibility the the breast, fast respond to stimulation etc) for woman just days before because she is ready for the exchange of fluids (I like those word), that the law of reproduction for human.

When you look at what Martina does just a few days before every time (like the past 2 days is a good example), that explain a lot of thing and remember also, in her case, the regular libido is always high, so we can imagine the rest.....Go Martina satisfy this need just before the aunt flow !     

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

And to put word to your perfect GIF:  remember, the nature put a surge of libido (sexual arousal, sensibility the the breast, fast respond to stimulation etc) for woman just days before because she is ready for the exchange of fluids (I like those word), that the law of reproduction for human.

When you look at what Martina does just a few days before every time (like the past 2 days is a good example), that explain a lot of thing and remember also, in her case, the regular libido is always high, so we can imagine the rest.....Go Martina satisfy this need just before the aunt flow !     

There are ways that completely eliminate the monthly interruption.    A total hysterectomy.  

• Haha 1