Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #2

Noldus

36 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Agree to end it here. I grew up Italian and can speak and understand it. Martina studied English and does speak a lot of it in most of her conversations. Her mother and aunt speak much english. That is where I got most of my info. You were a friend and I still consider you that. Thaks for being there.

Friendship or good feelings from one person to the other can’t be divided because we disagree for people that have no idea about us 😇 On the contrary , it is healthy to be able and discuss our differences or whatever different ideas we have in civilized manner and I think that’s the most important . 

Italian is different than Spanish , whatever English Martina speaks might cover not even a 5% of her overall conversation in her daily routine . There’s no point that essential and key life talks for personal life issues are made in English , why should it be like that ? Would you speak Italian with anyone of your family having the chance to communicate in English with the people you love for family / life matters considering that they speak Italian too ? 

An adult site and whatever common things or differences we have isn’t defining our humanity and sympathy  towards someone else , at least that’s a principle I have in life . 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, darkman said:

fijaros en como Martina, esta provocando la situación para que candela se meta en la ducha, ella sabe que eso crea audiencia, se lo ha dicho ya varias veces, antes de sacar a los perros le dijo que ya sabia donde estaban las toallas, la chica candela no parece muy cómoda mostrándose desnuda, Martina ha dejado la música puesta en el cuarto de baño, y le ha enseñado un perfume que le ha regalado Alberto, que es el mismo que usa candela, han acabado en la cama y Martina se ha desnudado delante de candela, para desinhibirla, y crear confianza. 

candela es una niña muy joven, y martina es una persona de mente fria y calculadora, vuelve a utilizar a candela igual que hizo con marta, que ya no aparece por la casa por cierto, todos estos comportamientos son de una persona muy calculadora. asi es martina con todos.

I've also seen her show Candela where to go to change off camera also.

12 minutes ago, darkman said:

fijaros en como Martina, esta provocando la situación para que candela se meta en la ducha, ella sabe que eso crea audiencia, se lo ha dicho ya varias veces, antes de sacar a los perros le dijo que ya sabia donde estaban las toallas, la chica candela no parece muy cómoda mostrándose desnuda, Martina ha dejado la música puesta en el cuarto de baño, y le ha enseñado un perfume que le ha regalado Alberto, que es el mismo que usa candela, han acabado en la cama y Martina se ha desnudado delante de candela, para desinhibirla, y crear confianza. 

candela es una niña muy joven, y martina es una persona de mente fria y calculadora, vuelve a utilizar a candela igual que hizo con marta, que ya no aparece por la casa por cierto, todos estos comportamientos son de una persona muy calculadora. asi es martina con todos.

Marta does not come to Martina often for the simple reason that she does not live in Barcelona and that she has a job that she cannot leave whenever she wants.
For someone who speaks Spanish, I find that you are really in need of good information 😁

Compared to Candela, seeing that she was completely naked on New Year's Day in the guestroom makes me say that she is no longer afraid of being seen by the cameras 😉

Edited by moos54
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Marta no viene a menudo a Martina por la sencilla razón de que no vive en Barcelona y que tiene un trabajo del que no puede dejar cuando quiera.
Para alguien que habla español, creo que realmente necesita buena información 😁

Comparada con Candela, ver que estaba completamente desnuda el día de Año Nuevo en la habitación me hace decir que ya no tiene miedo de ser vista por las cámaras 😉

candela sabe que si se desnuda ayuda a su amiga , no es tonta , tendran un acuerdo entre ellas casi seguro remunerado , con marta lo había , incluso se pelearon por la cantidad , creo que marta quería 600 euros por mostrase desnuda , y martino no accedio a esa cantidad ,  que se desnude , no quiere decir que este comoda haciendolo , seguramente le viene bien el dinero , una cosa es la habitacion ( vi eso que dices de año nuevo ) y otra la ducha donde esta mucho mas expuesta . pero hoy se duchara , ya lo veras .

3 minutes ago, darkman said:

candela sabe que si se desnuda ayuda a su amiga , no es tonta , tendran un acuerdo entre ellas casi seguro remunerado , con marta lo había , incluso se pelearon por la cantidad , creo que marta quería 600 euros por mostrase desnuda , y martino no accedio a esa cantidad ,  que se desnude , no quiere decir que este comoda haciendolo , seguramente le viene bien el dinero , una cosa es la habitacion ( vi eso que dices de año nuevo ) y otra la ducha donde esta mucho mas expuesta . pero hoy se duchara , ya lo veras .

I've seen her in the bath once and the shower once already.. If Martina is trying to coax her in there I hope she's successful....

10 minutes ago, darkman said:

Candela knows the camera's are there and she knows what's going on... From what I understand she doesn't live far away. She can choose to go home to shower before they go out... Let's see which choice she makes...

11 minutes ago, darkman said:

I would be the first to be happy if Candela wants to take a shower at Martina's again, something she has already done and which surprised Martina the first time, which also means that the girls hadn't talked about it before and that Candela had nothing to gain from doing so
Now if you think couples have bonuses like GOV girls you are seriously wrong

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, darkman said:

She also showered naked several times last year and she knows exactly from the cameras. Martina is certainly not an angel, but I wouldn't call her cold-hearted either. She supported Candela several times last year. Maybe you missed that...🤔  The rest of the text you write seems to me to be a bit very speculative. Why shouldn't she take a shower when she's staying overnight? What is that supposed to prove?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jman9212 said:

I don't like posting here but I will when the truth is laughed at. Martina was a call girl this past summer!!!! If any of you payed attention to the apartment all the time rather then only when they were fucking or she was undressed or showering you might have learned something. ddhm she did dress up for her outings with clients. Each time she had one for anywhere from one to 4 hrs she was dressed nicely and always went out with her round purse. Many times people on the forum question where she went for those hours. It could be early evening or any time after that. She worked through an agency which I heard her call twice and then they would call her with news of a client. She would talk to them first to see if she was satisfied that she was ok with them then set up a date.

She spoke with Alberto about it from the begining. He didn't care for it but she, in her way, was going to do what she wanted and the money was terrific. He came around and helped by screening and sometimes walking her to the hotel which was near them. There also was a person from the agency nearby in case there was a problem. They also had a plan that she would make a message or call to him if she needed help. Over the summer in my calculations I figure she made close to $100,000.00. Acourding to conversations they plan to use it for a home. She wants a motorcycle and maybe a car. Guys and girls try listing to there conversations over dinner watching TV or just sitting around and not having sex. You can learn a mountain of information and a lot of it is in English. Ok now beat me up and laugh at what I posted but every bit of it is the truth so help me god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're fucking hilarious! The sky in your world must be the same colour as Yelt's... 😏

If George RR Martin's stuck for material for his sequel to Game of Throne's, he knows where to come...

I listen to the Spanish guys here...That's who I pay attention to...😁

You and Yelt should get a room...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1