Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #3

Noldus

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

You guys are praised all the time but I see noting but bad comments from both of you. You DO NOT deserve your roll here. As far as I'm conserned and probably many others, who may not want to speak up, I think both of you should hit the road. This forum needs honest Translaters here. Get the hell out.

Honest translators who happen to back up your ridiculous theories...Good luck in finding 1 of them...😏

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

My opinion is slightly different than yours.  Bogdan is her true love and Martina is her forbidden love.  The more Nelly can not have Martina, the more she wants her.  Martina has tried friendship as an alternative.  But Nelly is persistent and Martina must be careful. 

I respect this Dave and this notion of "forbidden love" could play into all of this as well.   But I don't think we should characterize this as one-sided driven by Nelly, for example, if Martina was done with Nelly she would not go drinking with her get seduced into more passion and love.  Martina could end of all of very easily.   I don't agree with the notion that Martina is a "saint" and it's the evil Nelly causing all of this.   Martina has feelings for Nelly as well, but it doesn't appear to me that you think that.  Yes Nelly has issues but just like it was insane to us to see what Gina saw in Bruno ... we also question what Martina sees in the basket case Nelly.   Love is blind, right?

What is obvious is that Martina is more mature and does not have the same emotional issues that Nelly has.  Martina is indeed trying to put her feelings aside for the sake of Nelly and her husband.  But at some point, people will give in to their souls.  It can be emotionally debilitating to live life not being with someone who is your soul mate.  So back to forbidden love, it is quite possible that Nelly is also Martina's forbidden love.  AND to be very clear, I use "soul mate" loosely ... girlfriend relationships may not be strongly soulful (see my previous posts).

Martina came home and reported to Alberto that she regretted the meetup with Nelly.   Why?  Because she hates Nelly or is no longer attracted to Nelly?   NO ... she regrets it because she doesn't want to wreck someone's marriage.  That doesn't mean she doesn't love Nelly.  She's doing the right thing but can her heart and soul survive this?  I actually think it can because Nelly is a piece of work.  But it will take time.

What happens if Bogdan dumps Nelly?  (I mean if we are going to speculate, let's get into it!)

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Honest translators who happen to back up your ridiculous theories...Good luck in finding 1 of them...😏

I would rather watch and see for myself how things turn out on a 24 hr basic as I always did. I watched and went back and forth to see what was said and planed. Enough body language AND ENGLISH was used so that I was able to know what was going on. I did not need someone that only jumps in once in awhile then comes out with this charming statement about this sweet Martina who never does aything wrong. I love Martina also but she is no angel.

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and total bullshit speculation doesn't...🤣

My post was true all the way. Michael, call girl and there is more to come because i was listening 24 hours a day by replay. Not only the sweetheat parts reqested of those lover boys .

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I would rather watch and see for myself how things turn out on a 24 hr basic as I always did. I watched and went back and forth to see what was said and planed. Enough body language AND ENGLISH was used so that I was able to know what was going on. I did not need someone that only jumps in once in awhile then comes out with this charming statement about this sweet Martina who never does aything wrong. I love Martina also but she is no angel.

Do us a favor, as you are following her 24 hours a day, the next time she is speaking to an unknown man or speaking in English, immediately write a forum post to report it.

It's funny that a lot of people speak English on the forum, but only one is able to understand it.

And thank you for the kind words you have dedicated to me. I don't think I have insulted anyone, can you say the same?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I respect this Dave and this notion of "forbidden love" could play into all of this as well.   But I don't think we should characterize this as one-sided driven by Nelly, for example, if Martina was done with Nelly she would not go drinking with her get seduced into more passion and love.  Martina could end of all of very easily.   I don't agree with the notion that Martina is a "saint" and it's the evil Nelly causing all of this.   Martina has feelings for Nelly as well, but it doesn't appear to me that you think that.  Yes Nelly has issues but just like it was insane to us to see what Gina saw in Bruno ... we also question what Martina sees in the basket case Nelly.   Love is blind, right?

What is obvious is that Martina is more mature and does not have the same emotional issues that Nelly has.  Martina is indeed trying to put her feelings aside for the sake of Nelly and her husband.  But at some point, people will give in to their souls.  It can be emotionally debilitating to live life not being with someone who is your soul mate.  So back to forbidden love, it is quite possible that Nelly is also Martina's forbidden love.  AND to be very clear, I use "soul mate" loosely ... girlfriend relationships may not be strongly soulful (see my previous posts).

Martina came home and reported to Alberto that she regretted the meetup with Nelly.   Why?  Because she hates Nelly or is no longer attracted to Nelly?   NO ... she regrets it because she doesn't want to wreck someone's marriage.  That doesn't mean she doesn't love Nelly.  She's doing the right thing but can her heart and soul survive this?  I actually think it can because Nelly is a piece of work.  But it will take time.

What happens if Bogdan dumps Nelly?  (I mean if we are going to speculate, let's get into it!)

I have said that it looks like Martina wants to be Nelly's friend.  And when they are not drunk they are able to have this friendship.  But  their meetings sometimes turn to drinking and smoking.  And when the drinking and smoking went too far, the other night happened.  That is not love.  And now perhaps Martina is upset about what happened.  And this has created so much conversation in the forum.  And we know that the forum can be very aggressive with all sorts of madeup stories and theories and opinions and calling each other names.  And we know that this affects Martina and Alberto. Perhaps we should stop. 

10 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I have said that it looks like Martina wants to be Nelly's friend.  And when they are not drunk they are able to have this friendship.  But  their meetings sometimes turn to drinking and smoking.  And when the drinking and smoking went too far, the other night happened.  That is not love.  And now perhaps Martina is upset about what happened.  And this has created so much conversation in the forum.  And we know that the forum can be very aggressive with all sorts of madeup stories and theories and opinions and calling each other names.  And we know that this affects Martina and Alberto. Perhaps we should stop. 

This isn’t a problem of the forum , on the contrary , I think the forum has been really nice to both of them and mostly has shown their appreciation to them over the years . As always , if a tenant doesn’t like or can’t stand criticism , either avoids entering the forum ( whoever knows that exists ) or in general uses the self confidence and most of all their own reality to simply laugh of what is written here . I think for Martina , whatever has been posted here for her all these years are 90% positive and the forum has actually helped for her explosion to one of the most adorable tenants . 

Each tenant as can be happy with the nice comments and smile,  should be also ready to face the negativity and at times nasty posts that come from members . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This isn’t a problem of the forum , on the contrary , I think the forum has been really nice to both of them and mostly has shown their appreciation to them over the years . As always , if a tenant doesn’t like or can’t stand criticism , either avoids entering the forum ( whoever knows that exists ) or in general uses the self confidence and most of all their own reality to simply laugh of what is written here . I think for Martina , whatever has been posted here for her all these years are 90% positive and the forum has actually helped for her explosion to one of the most adorable tenants . 

Each tenant as can be happy with the nice comments and smile,  should be also ready to face the negativity and at times nasty posts that come from members . 

You're right.  They should ignore us and let us fight amongst ourselves.  The bullshitters are called bullshitters.  The liars are called liars.  The story tellers are identified and called out.  And we all give our opinion, as long as we identify our opinion as an opinion and not as something you cannot have translated because you don't know their language.  And you should trust the translators because they are as close to the truth as we are going to get. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1