Leora - Home Activities (2022) #6

pulo filipe

convendrán ustedes conmigo, que estas ultimas actuaciones, han sido mediocres, hechas única y exclusivamente, para cubrir el expediente. Todos sabemos que la Reina sabe y puede hacerlo mejor, no debería dejarse llevar por esta monotonía mecanizada y repetitiva; creo que no le hace ningún bien

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Howard said:

You give Leora way, way too much credit; as if she's a marketing mastermind.

I respect your many comments and efforts to diagnosis the Queen of Masturbation.

If what you suggest is true then she is one manipulative (sick) woman. My radar is on due to this and several other comments.

If she's only acting and this as a result of her marketing and scamming us and those are what she has done then shame on her.

Amorality of masturbating for strangers aside it would be very dishonest of her to fabricate everything she has.  Hope you're wrong but leave open the possibility you are right.  UGH!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I respect your many comments and efforts to diagnosis the Queen of Masturbation.

If what you suggest is true then she is one manipulative (sick) woman. My radar is on due to this and several other comments.

If she's only acting and this as a result of her marketing and scamming us and those are what she has done then shame on her.

Amorality of masturbating for strangers aside it would be very dishonest of her to fabricate everything she has.  Hope you're wrong but leave open the possibility you are right.  UGH!

If she's only acting?!?!?  Are you f-ing serious or are you being sarcastic?

Of course it's an act!  Almost every bate she stares directly in the camera! How else would she get you to pay $30 - $45 a month if she didn't convey she has only has you in mind when she bates.

Oh my....some of you need to get yourself some steady pussy and stop relying on fantasies to deflate your chubby.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

long conversation on the phone on the couch 

bed made pink blanket 

Leora must not have slept 

She'll be sleeping all day and people will think she's suffering from depression. 

Those phones are the worst invention ever created.

• Upvote 2

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

great wednesday to all

with family and friends

12/01/2022        12/January/2022

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy Pete1960 max ste

(carefully and safely)

• Like 2