Leora - Home Activities (2022) #6

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Right. 

Same deep voice guy she spoke to Friday. That call lasted nearly 7 hours, this one tonight lasted nearly 6 hours. Mentioned all the people again that we know without having to explain who they are. Comparing and explaining the difference between Prague to Russia. The guy has known her since at least 2012. He thinks Krasnoyarsk is 'Crappy'. He has a little brother. One night back in the day they thought he was dead. The guy is still in Russia, or has gone back to Russia. Started with a VM telling him 'Dude i forgot the time difference ". Likes talking to someone 'Intelligent' for a change.

She has spoken to him for nearly 13 hours in less than 5 days. And out of nowhere too.

I don't have anything definitive as to who. I thought i'd worked it out Friday, now i'm not sure.

But without going into detail, there is a slight chance it's someone who, if it is, then it makes a total mockery of what she has told at least 2 other people. What a shock if so. 

We also lacked "the spare wheel" now. I hope he is just a simple friend she hasn't heard from in a long time, managing 3 people at the same time in two different places is absolutely not possible for her. She can barely handle Paul and LB. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll be sleeping all day and people will think she's suffering from depression. 

Those phones are the worst invention ever created.

It's not the phones that are the problem SC, it's the sad brain dead individuals who use them constantly.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Well all this winging from you about what she does and doesn’t do makes you one of the biggest hypocrites CC have got. Now before you go arguing you’re not may I suggest you go back and read all your postings on all the Forums, not just this one.

You can clearly say and bring me examples what do you mean by hypocrisy . And then, if you want , when you present me my hypocrisy comments , I can then answer and oppose your comment . 

What is it with  anyone of you monitoring my posts at the rest of topics ? What do the rest RLC topics and the tenants there have to do with this one here apart from all being just employees of the same employer ? Please , if you wish , be kind enough and present me the facts , otherwise , I can’t explain myself or even say to you “ yes , on this you are right , I might be prejudiced of Leora’s behavior in comparison to someone else’s “  .

Last but not least , again ddhm says something and the post has to do with him , honestly , where are the comments and posts analyzing the tenant  of this apartment or the apartment’s quality or generally any comments concerning this place ? Because quite frankly , you like it or not , ALL of my posts ( well , 9 out of 10 ) speak about Leora and criticizing her , indeed they do negative at a 90% range as well . Ahh , what can I do , I am not pulo that i see 101% all nice and positive . 

Suddenly , the 35-40 phonecalls to Paul reduced .

Suddenly a person that has never been heard of is presented on open cameras and microphones in comparison to what we know of new people in Leora’s life the last 2,5 years . 

Suddenly , the pattern seems the same when Leora met her male friend in Prague , it just doesn’t happen face to face . A guy just to  talk and feel nice , no sex needed , just company . 

Suddenly , when the dog’s story seems stable , when things with Paul look stable , when the male friend in Prague is an on and off situation , when in general this apartment goes from being boring to boring X2 more and more , suddenly a new trick comes from Leora . Insert an X-Factor on cameras , have the people busy ( even me , she woke me up from wondering  what this new thing is all about according to the things I read ) . Will we then see a visitor in the next months and all preparations have just started ? Because , thinking about possible new flirts and how we were doing it when we didn’t have the the face to face chance , it was always exactly like this . Endless long phonecalls or messages , smiling , feeling nice and warm by finding the interaction amazing , thrilling , discovering someone and something new . Well , in the whole boredom and stable situation of someone’s life , what better than a new person who will attract our mind and keep us busy ? Except of course if there’s anyone in this forum that will speak in such a short notice for almost half a day in total with a new ( or as it was said , a person from the past ) individual , I guess so much to share as friends that they can’t stop bubbling endlessly 😂😱

For anyone who wants to think out of the box , the first same pattern is that a new guy appears and it is like Leora likes to talk with him , the second is that it happens this time on cameras and suddenly no fear to hide things and third ……. Does this guy know Leora’s job since he is a guy known from 2012 ? When all these three things can possibly get a connection , then perhaps it can solve some questions ( think out of the box .. ) .

Bonjour je viens de me reconnecter et je n’ai pas vus leora avant de partir et partir a-t-elle pris une douche ou pas

Son sommeille était très court vue l’heure qu’elle sait mis au lit

Ou elle est partie rapidement

Bo appétit a tous

• Upvote 1