Leora - Home Activities (2022) #6

pulo filipe

Right. 

Same deep voice guy she spoke to Friday. That call lasted nearly 7 hours, this one tonight lasted nearly 6 hours. Mentioned all the people again that we know without having to explain who they are. Comparing and explaining the difference between Prague to Russia. The guy has known her since at least 2012. He thinks Krasnoyarsk is 'Crappy'. He has a little brother. One night back in the day they thought he was dead. The guy is still in Russia, or has gone back to Russia. Started with a VM telling him 'Dude i forgot the time difference ". Likes talking to someone 'Intelligent' for a change.

She has spoken to him for nearly 13 hours in less than 5 days. And out of nowhere too.

I don't have anything definitive as to who. I thought i'd worked it out Friday, now i'm not sure.

But without going into detail, there is a slight chance it's Douchebag who, if it is, then it makes a total mockery of what she has told at least 2 other people. What a shock if so. 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Bonjour à tous

Leora était au téléphone

Ce que j’ai pu lire plusieurs fois dans la soirée et a l’instant qui a duré depuis un moment

A-t-elle appelé Paul ou c’était son père ou un ami

Peut-être Guyquad pourrait me renseigner il a toujours de bons renseignements

Maintenant je vais prendre mon Café

• Like 1

Value for money 😇😇 My big “ bow down “ with the outmost respect for everyone who is watching an apartment for a woman that 12 hours sleeps , one hour teasing and at times executing masturbations , 3-4 hours spends outside of the apartment - or more according to how imprisoned she feels - and the rest dedicating  themselves to listen to what the woman says on the phone endlessly and to whoever she chooses doing it on cameras and not privately so people can absorb any valuable information and translate it to , hmm , err, emm, foresee the future ? Explain Paul , Eva , male friend in Prague ? 

Respect guys , value for money at RLC’s most expensive tenant 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Amazing .

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Value for money 😇😇 My big “ bow down “ with the outmost respect for everyone who is watching an apartment for a woman that 12 hours sleeps , one hour teasing and at times executing masturbations , 3-4 hours spends outside of the apartment - or more according to how imprisoned she feels - and the rest dedicating  themselves to listen to what the woman says on the phone endlessly and to whoever she chooses doing it on cameras and not privately so people can absorb any valuable information and translate it to , hmm , err, emm, foresee the future ? Explain Paul , Eva , male friend in Prague ? 

Respect guys , value for money at RLC’s most expensive tenant 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Amazing .

Well all this winging from you about what she does and doesn’t do makes you one of the biggest hypocrites CC have got. Now before you go arguing you’re not may I suggest you go back and read all your postings on all the Forums, not just this one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Right. 

Same deep voice guy she spoke to Friday. That call lasted nearly 7 hours, this one tonight lasted nearly 6 hours. Mentioned all the people again that we know without having to explain who they are. Comparing and explaining the difference between Prague to Russia. The guy has known her since at least 2012. He thinks Krasnoyarsk is 'Crappy'. He has a little brother. One night back in the day they thought he was dead. The guy is still in Russia, or has gone back to Russia. Started with a VM telling him 'Dude i forgot the time difference ". Likes talking to someone 'Intelligent' for a change.

She has spoken to him for nearly 13 hours in less than 5 days. And out of nowhere too.

I don't have anything definitive as to who. I thought i'd worked it out Friday, now i'm not sure.

But without going into detail, there is a slight chance it's someone who, if it is, then it makes a total mockery of what she has told at least 2 other people. What a shock if so. 

The mystery deepens.. more lies ? That means 10 years ago wow.

9 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I respect your many comments and efforts to diagnosis the Queen of Masturbation.

If what you suggest is true then she is one manipulative (sick) woman. My radar is on due to this and several other comments.

If she's only acting and this as a result of her marketing and scamming us and those are what she has done then shame on her.

Amorality of masturbating for strangers aside it would be very dishonest of her to fabricate everything she has.  Hope you're wrong but leave open the possibility you are right.  UGH!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Max, but she has been fabricating things for a long time now, hence the reason I ceased my membership recently.

There used to be times when she at least used her ample imagination, and put some effort and pride into what is essentially a reasonable occupation, that has given her limited fame and a small fortune into the bargain, but sadly no longer ! 

People will make of it whatever they wish, some will agree with my assessment and others will be blind to the obvious because to admit otherwise would be to burst thier "special" psychological emotional bubble that they have been in for years with her.

She used to at least make an effort to stimulate interest and an imaginary bond between her and her audience, but sadly she no longer feels that is necessary. She is now no more than mechanical, calculating, choreographed, predictable and to my mind boring and stale, whilst at the same time showing complete disinterest and disdain for the audience (who are a necessary nuisance to her ), who have been mainly loyal to her over the years.

So yes Max ! Leora is manipulative, untruthful, sly, devious, arrogant, narcissistic, and totally disinterested, who's only interest is making money, all wrapped up in a well put together body and attractive face.

People could do worse than take a long hard dispassionate look at her, and analyse whether she is as interested and committed as she once was.....I personally think not, but would like to hear the reasons why others think differently, then perhaps I could be convinced to think differently.🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5