B6 - General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) Fiora, Harley

The problem described is very common and has been seen many times across all Barcelona GOV apartments , there are often arguments and they get angry for a couple of days and then it is all fine . Being real life friends , it always helps and this is what’s going to be the case with these two . 

Maybe a notice of weekly or daily tasks by the tenants could help with such situations , I think B4 has a good system with that . Last but not least , the apartment’s architecture isn’t helping both girls to enjoy their stay , feel it really as “ home “ and the place having peace and relaxation after whatever challenges they have outside . It can be then that frustration comes due to this issue as well . I do hope that they give both these girls an apartment deserved for their participation since joining for Harley and rejoining for Fiora . It is ridiculous to have for example the empty beds in B2 and keeping the girls in this place . 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The problem described is very common and has been seen many times across all Barcelona GOV apartments , there are often arguments and they get angry for a couple of days and then it is all fine . Being real life friends , it always helps and this is what’s going to be the case with these two . 

Maybe a notice of weekly or daily tasks by the tenants could help with such situations , I think B4 has a good system with that . Last but not least , the apartment’s architecture isn’t helping both girls to enjoy their stay , feel it really as “ home “ and the place having peace and relaxation after whatever challenges they have outside . It can be then that frustration comes due to this issue as well . I do hope that they give both these girls an apartment deserved for their participation since joining for Harley and rejoining for Fiora . It is ridiculous to have for example the empty beds in B2 and keeping the girls in this place . 

B4 has one of the best systems in terms of cleaning. Harley just could do an effort and cooperate a bit more with the basic housework

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

B4 has one of the best systems in terms of cleaning. Harley just could do an effort and cooperate a bit more with the basic housework

I think it is a matter of the two and as good friends , they should just sit down and peacefully and quietly discuss the problem that appeared . As I think good friend Nagachilli2 said ( sorry if it was someone else ) it might be a situation outside that triggered Fiora to explode in a way . 

• Upvote 2