B6 - General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) Fiora, Harley

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is a matter of the two and as good friends , they should just sit down and peacefully and quietly discuss the problem that appeared . As I think good friend Nagachilli2 said ( sorry if it was someone else ) it might be a situation outside that triggered Fiora to explode in a way . 

In conclusion, on the one hand, Fiora has a point in this matter. But on the other hand, as you said, she could have definitely handled it better, by having a more quiet and more adult conversation with Harley that went deep into the crux of the matter and solved everything at once

Just now, costa049 said:

In conclusion, on the one hand, Fiora has a point on this matter. But on the other hand, as you said, she coul'd have handled it bettter, by having a more quiet and adult conversation with Harley

Sometimes , when you also don’t feel so comfortable the way this apartment is ( Harley needs to go to the toilet through Fiora’s bedroom ) , Fiora if needed to head out and Harley sleeps she wishes to be quiet so as not to wake her up , all such small details in my opinion cause frustration . And it might lead to what also happened . Anyway , just a usual problem between women when one is more tidy than the other and they are co-living 😂

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sometimes , when you also don’t feel so comfortable the way this apartment is ( Harley needs to go to the toilet through Fiora’s bedroom ) , Fiora if needed to head out and Harley sleeps she wishes to be quiet so as not to wake her up , all such small details in my opinion cause frustration . And it might lead to what also happened . Anyway , just a usual problem between women when one is more tidy than the other and they are co-living 😂

This apt is a  couples place not a girls GOV place as it is now!...It's crazy and RLC should get their finger out of their arse and sort it out...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

This apt is a  couples place not a girls GOV place as it is now!...It's crazy and RLC should get their finger out of their arse and sort it out...

Probably that's what they could arrange for now, since Gina suddently left, and they didn't want to be wasting the apt and probably didn't have an available couple to place there. And so, they ended up recalling them, who had just left the project pretty recently, 1 month before, and as noldus said they apparently still wanted to live together in the project, but RLC probably didn't have money or hadn't/ hasn't still found another one for them. Tha's how I see it

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

RLC can’t find girls again when they had the villa and B1 overpopulated during Christmas , how can they possibly find a new apartment for the girls or at least allocate them ? I don’t know who runs the business anymore but whoever does it , he should be banned for the period that COVID started till whenever it finishes with whatever bonuses he/she gets ( if he/she does ) for the absolutely mediocre content they have been offering ..