B6 - General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) Fiora, Harley

13 hours ago, costa049 said:

They've already spend at least two days sleeping there actually and more without sleeping there, at least that I've seen. So yes, they should've helped and cooperated with the cleaning since they also made use of things, untidied and soiled stuff. And I also think that Fiora and Harley should've also already had an adult conversation that went into the crux of the matter and solved the problems at once

I guess the current situation that they are both in at B6 is stressing them to a certain degree. 

13 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess the current situation that they are both in at B6 is stressing them to a certain degree. 

Probably. I imagine Harley must not be feeling so comfortable with her situation of sleeping on the couch and having only one bathroom, in which she has to pass through the bedroom to get there. Their routine has pretty much been always almost the same in these last days. Both get to sleep at midnight/ 1am max. Fiora gets up early to work out and do her stuff and Harley sleeps until 12pm and gets up when Fiora goes out, and stays home on the couch or goes out too. Then they get together again (sometimes with Fiora's guy) at the end of the afternoon/ early night and eat together/ talk until going to bed again.

• Like 1