B6 - General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) Fiora, Harley

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

He keeps trying to take off Fiora's shorts and fuck with her in the kitchen, but she keeps pushing him back and checking Harley who can hear and/ or suddently show up 😂

She went to close the LR door now

I want to make a comment on the argument between Fiora and Harley that happened earlier . I think that Harley is not happy with her situation in B6 occupying the couch for a month now and maybe she doesn't even know for how long more she will be in this situation. That might be affecting her behaviour and not being very motivated. I believe her behaviour was different when she was at B1.

To be fair, Ulyana & Olivia spent a day or so at B6. They should have helped with the cleaning of the dishes as a courtesy because they used the dishes too.

My conclusion is that RLC should stop being cheap and close B6 and find a better apartment (possibly to be B7 🤔) so the 4 girls can reunite again. The current arrangement is not working at all and it is NOT fair to Harley.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess they can't share the bedroom because each one of them has a boyfriend.

But they don't sleep there all the time. They could share the bedroom and then each one of them sleep on the couch in turns when their guys come

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Pero no duermen allí todo el tiempo. Podrían compartir el dormitorio y luego cada uno de ellos dormir en el sofá por turnos cuando lleguen sus chicos.

They could change every month as they did in B2...

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I want to make a comment on the argument between Fiora and Harley that happened earlier . I think that Harley is not happy with her situation in B6 occupying the couch for a month now and maybe she doesn't even know for how long more she will be in this situation. That might be affecting her behaviour and not being very motivated. I believe her behaviour was different when she was at B1.

To be fair, Ulyana & Olivia spent a day or so at B6. They should have helped with the cleaning of the dishes as a courtesy because they used the dishes too.

My conclusion is that RLC should stop being cheap and close B6 and find a better apartment (possibly to be B7 🤔) so the 4 girls can reunite again. The current arrangement is not working at all and it is NOT fair to Harley.

They've already spend at least two days sleeping there actually and more without sleeping there, at least that I've seen. So yes, they should've helped and cooperated with the cleaning since they also made use of things, untidied and soiled stuff. And I also think that Fiora and Harley should've also already had an adult conversation that went into the crux of the matter and solved the problems at once

• Like 1