Masha - Home Activities (2022) #2

Noldus

19 minutes ago, rado07 said:

she changed her diet
and also takes supplements.
Taking care of Masha, she presented her nutritional program. she sells these things, It's her second source of income.
but now it's too extreme and the beautiful figure suffers from it...but tell that to a woman......🤫

Your turn to be absolutely right .. as long as she’s fine and feels ok with herself , we can just observe and see the remarkable changes , as men we state the obvious I think but her choice , her consequences 😬🙄

22 minutes ago, rado07 said:

she changed her diet
and also takes supplements.
Taking care of Masha, she presented her nutritional program. she sells these things, It's her second source of income.
but now it's too extreme and the beautiful figure suffers from it...but tell that to a woman......🤫

Maybe she should be on a high protein diet like Masha...she'd sharp put the weight back on...😏

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

is it me or I'm all mix-up here looking at Masha

Think I have some problem with the changing of 'actors'.

Who is what and where.

Masha put a number on guy head, we have problem to follow the 'story' or there a story to see ?

If she want to do that life, at least, make some money out of it, ask for money to the guy !

She's on RLC so she's already making money...

On 1/27/2022 at 8:03 AM, ddhm said:

She has a permanent sex partner at the moment , we call him Elvis and he shaved his head bold last week . Yesterday in the afternoon she had sex with a guy that visits her occasionally and helps her with computer things , they both reward one another with a nice sex interaction 😇

I don’t think she does anything different than - let’s hit a vein now 😂🤣 - Martina and her times that she’s off cameras , if we are to believe that anytime Martina goes out , she fucks always with someone , I mean , she also used to have two people having sex  with her at the same period when her female lover was sharing her with her boyfriend 😉😁 .  Masha does all in front of cameras , I can’t think if there’s a best tenant respecting the project as this is her true and real life without regrets . One of the secrets for anyone to advance , it is to close the ears and proceed with the way she thinks it fits her lifestyle . She likes this one , she shares it with us , can’t ask for more as a subscriber to this service 😇 

Since when wanting to be satisfied sexually and not have standard partners in personal life should anyone ask for money ? 2022 , yes , it is too much extreme at times and perhaps lots of moral values have disappeared but also the pure conservatism eras of a relative making you up with someone to marry without even loving this person , the eras of monogamy that the first girl you would meet you should marry and be father and mother at the age of 20-21  years old and raising children , well , we have gone now to different times that it is nice to “taste”  also as many as possible , either being a man or a woman . Using the experience with wisdom can for sure lead becoming a great husband / wife / parent / life partner 😇

Where did this discussion about Martina come from?  Fucking off camera , two people having sex with her and her female lover was sharing her with her boyfriend.  All of this seems to be in your imagination.  Be careful about relating your dreams and not statng the facts.

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok smartarse 😁. I was trying to be funny 

There was nothing in your comment to indicate you were trying to be funny, so maybe you should give up trying to be funny as it does not work for you.
But being a smartarse does seem to work for you, so maybe > \/

200.gif

19 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

There was nothing in your comment to indicate you were trying to be funny, so maybe you should give up trying to be funny as it does not work for you.
But being a smartarse does seem to work for you, so maybe > \/

200.gif

🤣

My sarcastic face (😏) was the indication I was cracking a funny...😉