B4 - General Topic 2022 # 8 (January)

She feels guilty knowing that she’s off to on camera adventures with another guy when it has been always Anthony and ladies or couples and her 😂😂 As soon as she gets loose , let’s see what she can do to another guy ( who by the way could still impress Masha with his skills 😆😆

• Like 1

Of course , in case she can’t get horny by a guy who tries to be sensual on her and treat her very nice , she might prove her lack of passion .. last but not least , I hope we don’t read about “ she was raped “ because she continuously denying the guy for more 😁😆🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Of course , in case she can’t get horny by a guy who tries to be sensual on her and treat her very nice , she might prove her lack of passion .. last but not least , I hope we don’t read about “ she was raped “ because she continuously denying the guy for more 😁😆🤣

Do you really think that they never had sex? 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Loraine The Virgin from now on

The thing is that she has done almost all on cameras and she’s considered one of the most generous ever ..that’s why all this it is inexplicable ..

Just now, thinga69 said:

Do you really think that they never had sex? 

I think that what we see in the villa , it is their first interactions .. nothing has happened before , there’s no need for Loraine to step back if they have fucked outside ..she’s not shy or anything like that …Is it Anthony ? Pff..Loraine’s “ Casa De Papel “ 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think that what we see in the villa , it is their first interactions .. nothing has happened before , there’s no need for Loraine to step back if they have fucked outside ..she’s not shy or anything like that …Is it Anthony ? Pff..Loraine’s “ Casa De Papel “ 😂😂😂😂

This is where we diverge. I think that they were goofing around even she was with Anthony and only now we are being presented to him.

• Upvote 1