B4 - General Topic 2022 # 8 (January)

Seeing the surprising “ involvement “ of Daniela during Ulyana’s sex partner visit , I won’t be surprised at all seeing Daniela / Loraine and the new guy ( any christening name suggestions 😆😀 ? ) doing some shows .. suddenly the villa can be fun with this out of nowhere development with Loraine .. the question remains why Fiora / Harley aren’t visiting the villa often and instead nearly everything happens at a very dysfunctional apartment .. And we still need to see if a “ single bed sleeping “ Holly can offer more fun … let’s say that last night’s personal pleasure act would have never happened with Tweety next to her .. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Seeing the surprising “ involvement “ of Daniela during Ulyana’s sex partner visit , I won’t be surprised at all seeing Daniela / Loraine and the new guy ( any christening name suggestions 😆😀 ? ) doing some shows .. suddenly the villa can be fun with this out of nowhere development with Loraine .. the question remains why Fiora / Harley aren’t visiting the villa often and instead nearly everything happens at a very dysfunctional apartment .. And we still need to see if a “ single bed sleeping “ Holly can offer more fun … let’s say that last night’s personal pleasure act would have never happened with Tweety next to her .. 

My guess is that the girls at the Villa doesn't like their parties. Or Loraine didn't wanted. Specially this last two that were Harley's birthday.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that the girls at the Villa doesn't like their parties. Or Loraine didn't wanted. Specially this last two that were Harley's birthday.

Very possible .. but this is a house for everyone , if they can’t have a nice relationship and communicate with guests and visitors , then it is going to be many problems the following months . 

il y a 28 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Loraine introduced this guy as Alexander to Radi. We can name him Xander.