B4 - General Topic 2022 # 8 (January)

My conclusion is that Anthony is in her mind of this whole situation , it might be like she wants to hurt him or prove him that she can have someone else  or anything like revenge or things like this ..

nobody is satisfied
does she fuck him right away, or later, or not at all
even if it's staged, it's for the entertainment of the viewers. so i just watch and don't even think about whether this is acting or reality... does it matter?

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

This is where we diverge. I think that they were goofing around even she was with Anthony and only now we are being presented to him.

I also don’t believe that he is a guy she met after Anthony and in such short notice , they seem to know each other longer ..But then , whatever explanation we try to give it can be equally right or wrong ..I just like to see her with another guy just that to prove on myself the theory that “ You meet a model woman , you flirt her , you bring her home and when the action time comes , any action that you were expecting with such a woman is completely Siberia feelings “…

Just now, rado07 said:

nobody is satisfied
does she fuck him right away, or later, or not at all
even if it's staged, it's for the entertainment of the viewers. so i just watch and don't even think about whether this is acting or reality... does it matter?

I think we can all agree that when few people were expecting things from “ why Loraine is back “ , she proves definitely that she has many hidden aces ..Radislava , now the guy ..you are right , let’s sit back and enjoy an unexpected thing .

Ready to read the opinions and thoughts about this guy and what all of us men will find now negative on this one ..nice looking , no tattoos , just a bit alcohol drinking , I really wonder what will it be … drug dealer , strip guy , it will be fun 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣