B4 - General Topic 2022 # 8 (January)

Interesting .... it has been Loraine and Anthony for a long time. Two weeks ago she was banging Anthony.  Now, before the time it takes to change her thong panties, she has a new guy rubbing her ass. Maybe the back massage will help with her suffering, the heartbreak, and the depression over the separation from Anthony. Look at her, she is crushed, you can see how important her long term relationship was with Anthony. 😉

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Interesting .... it has been Loraine and Anthony for a long time. Two weeks ago she was banging Anthony.  Now, before the time it takes to change her thong panties, she has a new guy rubbing her ass. Maybe the back massage will help with her suffering, the heartbreak, and the depression over the separation from Anthony. Look at her, she is crushed, you can see how important her long term relationship was with Anthony. 😉

It was as important as needed for the cameras 😉 New year , new goals , new camera guy perhaps ? 🤡

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was as important as needed for the cameras 😉 New year , new goals , new camera guy perhaps ? 🤡

The interest and curiosity about what's going on between Lorraine and the new guy prove that Lorraine got what she wants and it's as many views as possible, she teases him more and more without sex and the curiosity will reach its peak, she's not as stupid as she looks. Complete disconnection between emotions and purpose.

1 hour ago, joyer said:

The interest and curiosity about what's going on between Lorraine and the new guy prove that Lorraine got what she wants and it's as many views as possible, she teases him more and more without sex and the curiosity will reach its peak, she's not as stupid as she looks. Complete disconnection between emotions and purpose.

To her men are just a toy on camera.....off camera however is ripe for speculation. I still think she does not trust this one to behave just yet. On camera sex and off camera sex take time to perfect and my guess is this guy right now has just one mode. Hulk Smash. 😄

3 hours ago, joyer said:

I never ever said she’s stupid , a woman who can orchestrate or even think ways to succeed goals , she’s never stupid . I only say that she has no passion , which as I have said , it isn’t her fault I believe . There are many men and women like that , it is a natural thing , I think that they also don’t know that they are missing this element .. they believe  that it is all fine . Usually , it needs a guy or a girl to be patient enough and just “ occupy “ himself / herself with the BF/GF or lover and simply bring on surface this hidden emotion and feeling . That’s why personally I like to see how this guy , if it ever anything happens , reacts . 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Never mind, there is almost 0 comments. Wow. 

Yeah I didn't replied because I think that they only slept together, from the verb "to sleep" and not "to fuck", even using different blankets.  Maybe to avoid speculations that they did something under the covers.

• Like 2